Warm hugs

"There you are, you're there with open arms." -Zayn Malik

My heart is beating like crazy. My feet carry me as fast as they can. Chilly wind hits my face, it feels like it's slowing me down. My breath is heavy, and fast. Not a good match. The sun is disappearing behind the tall mountain, creating a beautiful peachy color. The dark trees surround me and they make the surroundings seem so dark. I try pick up the pace, but it's like I get nowhere. The only thing I hear is the crunching from underneath my feet as I run. As I begin to taste blood in my throat, I see what I've been looking for. Lights. Lights in the distance, in between dark trees.

It feels so good to arrive at the huge mansion again. It feels almost better than an orgasm. I lost Dante and the others in the woods luckily. They're probably still looking for me. Fools.

I stop running as I arrive at the circular driveway. I really want to just cool down in the pretty fountain. I look up at the white, Beverly Hills mansion and notice that the lights are turned off.

Wait

Wait. Weren't they just on. The feeling of my anxiety forms in the pit of my stomach as I realize that the door is unlocked. If the lights are off, that means that the staff went home for the day.

I turn the doorknob and yes, it's unlocked. I immediately close the door again and so many thoughts come to mind.

-this is how bitches die, don't go in.
-have you ever seen a scary movie?? Don't go in.
-and your going in. Idiot.

The foyer is quiet. No let me rewind. The whole HOUSE is quiet. The silence is somehow so fucking scary. With my heartbeat in my ears, I grab an umbrella from the umbrella thingy.

-yeah Arabella, the person who wants to kill you will run away from you cuz you have an umbrella. Great choice sister.

I suddenly hear a loud thudding upstairs. I begin to walk up the stairs as my inner voice yells.

-WHAT ARE YOU DOING???
-you'll get yourself killed.
-just because you have a gangster boyfriend, doesn't mean you're suddenly a badass.
-turn around.

I push my thoughts aside and walk up to the second match. The sound of me heels hitting the marble floor is the only thing that can be heard, beside the thudding. (Yes I successfully out ran a gang in heels.)

I continue searching the house. (Idek for what reason I'm stupid.) until I realized it was coming from Dante's room.

My steps are small and quiet. Getting closer and closer to the black double door. After some time I am standing right in front of it. I take a long and deep breath and grab the doorknob. I twist it and the thudding immediately stops.

The room is dark, the only light that is in there is from a phone. It is on the bed facing down. It's a black iPhone X max.

I pick it up and the lock screen is me.

That's when it hits me. This is Dante's phone. He had it with him when me and Venus were in the treehouse. Is he here? How??

Goosebumps run down my spine and the blood that was left in my body disappears and my body turns cold.

"You didn't think you could outrun me, did you?" The familiar husky voice speaks and I slowly turn around to see Dante.

His body is wet and he has a black towel wrapped around his torso. The towel has a golden "Luciano" sewed on it. He stalks towards me. Taking long and harsh steps. Yet they're slow and gracious.

I take steps back as he takes forwards. After a while by thighs hit the edge of the bed. I keep eye contact with Dante's beautiful green ones. Suddenly Dante jumps on me and begins to tickle me like crazy. I burst out in laughter and plead him to stop. Of course him being him, he doesn't stop. It's not until I'm not able to breathe that he pulls back. He then takes my hand and pushes me into his arms. He embraces me in a warm hug and whispers.

"I love you."

_____________________________
Thanku for reading :)))

Have a lovely day and please leave a comment and vote ;)🥰

Ily