Green eyes

Arabella's pov:

"OMG, OMG, OMG!" My best friend April yells as my assistant gives the nice man that works for the cruise our passports.

"April, please chill. This isn't some vacation for me, this is my job." I say as I roll my eyes. And let all my body weight on one leg and rest my hand that isn't holding my Louis Vuitton suitcase on my hip.

"Well if this was only for some conserts in South America, then we would take your freaking private yet!" She yells and sits down on one of the waiting chairs, clearly exhausted from all the waiting. This employee is taking forever, like come on, this is ridiculous.

"I guess you're right. Maybe this is a little break. After all I JUST CAME HOME FROM EUROPE!" I say as I throw myself into the chair next to her, mentally and physically exhausted.

"Alright you're good to go, I hope you enjoy your trip to Mexico!" the young girl says quickly in a high pitched voice. We make eye contact and her cheeks go red.

"Hey.. umm this is really unprofessional of me but do you mind getting a quick picture?" She says while holding out her Samsung.

I look her up and down. "Yeah you're right. That is very unprofessional of you." I say as I put on my ray ban sunglasses. I turn around and walk off along with my crew.

Ugh finally. It feels like I've been waiting forever to enter this damn ship.

"Soooooo!! Which room are we in?" April says while putting her arm around my shoulder while we're walking past all the rooms.

"569" I say and smirk a little at the number. I swear it's like I'm still 15. 548.....559....568..569! I read the numbers and finally see the door to our room.

"Here it is the room I'm going to be spending 4 days with this idiot." April says and winks to my manager who is standing besides us making sure we find the room.

"I hate you" I say with a sly smile and open the door

Arabella, and April's room.

"I LOVE YOU TOO!" April yells and storms past me and belly flops the bed.

"So..it looks like I'm sleeping with a model tonight.." she says with a foolish smirk. she's so weird.

"You're being creepy" I say and laugh a little, and make my way to the closet and begin to unpack.

April cracks up and starts laughing so much.

"So you're all set?" My manager Lukas says as he steps into the room.

"Yes! We're amazing, thank you so much babe!" April shrieks and sits up on the bed.

"Alright. I'm going to talk with the captain, making him aware that we have a celebrity on the cruise." He says, ignoring the flirty remark from April, as he leaves the room and closes the door after him.