Truth or dare

There is a man passed out in my fucking garbage can

There is a man passed out in my fucking garbage can. Why is there a man passed out in my garbage can?

The party has now calmed down A LOT.  But there is still music blasting the speaker and there are some people still dancing. The party is slowly dying down. After all it's 4 in the morning. Somehow Venus gathered all the closest members in my guest house in the garden. The walls are just windows and it's really cute.

I make my way through the green garden. I hug my self when the wind blows on my face. It's kinda chilly.

When I finally arrive, they are all sitting in a circle on the damn floor. They all look at me and they all legit look emotionally drained I must say. But I can see joy in their eyes when Venus yells. "TRUTH OR DARE PEOPLE!" And the whole gang starts cheering.

Venus starts asking. "Truth or dare, Michael." She asks a dude I've never seen before. "Dare." He replies with a wink. Everyone 'ooooh's and just having a good time. And the game goes on. After a few lap dances and stripping someone finally asks Dante.

"Truth or dare Dante." Antonio says and smirks. "Truth." Dante shockingly replies. "PUSSY!" Someone yells and I laugh. "Alright but I'll make it juicy." Antonio sighs and thinks. He soon comes up with something and chuckles.

"What was the worst thing you did as a kid?" He asks and everyone is intrigued. "Does teen count?" Dante asks and Antonio agrees.

"Well once I slept with my best friends mother. I recorded it and sent it to the father and they divorced." He says and the whole gang goes silent. Wtf

Soon after Antonio, Alessandro and the Michael dude bust out laughing. "No fucking way man, did you record yourself too or only her??" Alessandro asks intrigued. "Nah man only her moaning and stuff" he replies and the guys give him high fives. Ugh boys.

Soon after the conversation turns into a competition of who did the worst thing during their teen years.

"I stole a bike from a six year old." Katarina says casually and takes a sip out of some kind of alcoholic drink.

"Wait what? How old were you?" Scott laughs and adjusts the way he's sitting on the floor.

"Sixteen."

"Hahahaha why did you steal the bike then? You wouldn't be able to fit it anyway?" I reply to her and she just giggles. Clearly drunk as hell.

"What do you know? I was a small teen." She says and we all laugh. That makes sense. She's just as tall as me and she's four years older than me.

I look to the left and I see that the sun is coming up. The view from here is amazing. The house is located on a hill so I can see everything that is going on down there. Damn I haven't slept at all. I'm tired as fuck.

"Yo guys, imma go to bed." I say and the whole gang sighs and they look at me irritated. Some try to convince me to stay up but I'm not feelin it.

"I'm coming with you." Dante says and stands up from his seat. Now everyone get up and walk into the house. Wow just because Dante leaves.