Camellia

"I'm a sunflower, a little funny. If I were a rose, maybe you'd pick me."
________________________________
Instagram
_______________________________
ArabellaValentino:

"________________________________Instagram_______________________________ArabellaValentino:

ArabellaValentino: tb to the "my everything" visuals.

Bellalovr: ysss queeeen!!!
Miaflores: wtf why aren't you coming to Puerto Rico??
Valentino_wedgie: where did the South American tour dates go??
IsabellaCruz: So fkn mad 😡
Dontclickonmypage: FOLLOW @ Dontclickonmypage!!!!!!!!!

Load 609.674 comments
_______________________________

They're so mad at me. I've let them down. Oh my god what if they all hate me now? What if they think I'm racist or disgusting??

Those and a million thoughts go through my head, my shaky fingers are going through the comments on my latest Instagram post. My eyes begin tearing up but I don't let them out.

Everyone in the black van are quiet. The silence is almost too loud. Alessandro and Venus sit together in the back. Their tired bodies are clinging on to each other while they try to stay awake. Dante is on my right side while Antonio is on my left. I hate sitting in the middle. It's so uncomfortable and annoying. Some skinny ass girl is sitting in the passenger seat. Her bony arm holds on to the car while the other one is on her lap. Her blonde hair falls basically perfectly down her shoulders. Her style is very princessy. The drivers name is Scott, Dante told me about him. He said that he's a ruthless driver and that he always makes sure that everybody get home safely. He has light brown curly hair. His skin is tan with a beautiful golden tone in it. He has a 'beard' that's located in his oily chin.

After a while of driving, there can be heard soft snores from everyone except Scott and I. I look to my right to see Dante asleep. He's so cute when he's sleeping. He looks like a peaceful and a kind person. While he is the exact opposite.

My eyes start getting heavy and automatically I lay my head on Dante's broad and muscular shoulder. It feels so soft, like a pillow. Or like a cloud! I'm definitely too tired for this shit rn.

***
I can feel sunlight on my eyelids as I wake up from a beautiful dream. I open my eyes but immediately close them again when I see nothing but a strong white light shining into my eyes. I turn around and adjust my potion. I don't want to wake up now. I'm way to tired. I hear a soft and cute snore coming from something in front of me. I open my eyes and see Dante's muscular back. The sheets only cover his torso and down, so my view is pretty nice. His tattoos go from his neck and down his back, before they disappear under the sheets. I lift my slim finger and trace one of the tattoos. It's a Camellia flower.

(In case you don't know what those look like

(In case you don't know what those look like.)

I trace it's stem from the flower to the bottom, which ends on his lower back. It is located down the middle of his back, on his spine. His skin is so soft and clear. It's like he's glowing. I begin tracing some other tattoos out of boredom. Most of them were snakes and skulls. That makes me wonder why he has a Camellia on his back.

"You should be a masseuse." His raspy morning voice mumbles. It gives me goosebumps everywhere.

"I sure should." I grin as he turns around to face me. He looks so cute with his messy hair everywhere. Why does he look so good in the morning. I probably look like a fucking troll. He smirks and gives me a kiss on the forehead.

"Good morning princess." I blush and look into his eyes. Chaz used to call me princess, so I always hated it when someone called me it. But somehow it doesn't bother me when Dante says it. It sound good and natural. It sounds right.

"What's the deal with the flower on your back?" I ask out of pure curiosity. I immediately regret it as his smile fades away. It faded away so fast. His eyes fell and he turned away from me. His back facing me, yet again.

There goes by some minutes before he speaks again. It can only be heard as a faint sob from afar.

"My best friend."

____________________________
Thanku for reading

Sorry for not updating for a while, schools just started. Yay.
Anyway I just wasn't feeling inspired, but here it is a chapter :)

Hope u enjoy byeeeee