Close that mouth

"Wait, hold up!" Venus says as she swallows the cereal she has in her mouth. She slams her hand onto the kitchen counter as she is finally able to swallow it. "Dante Vladimir Luciano as in my brother cried?!" She squeaks and looks at me like I'm a ghost.

"Shhhhh!!" "I told you to be quiet!" I shush and she immediately closes her mouth. She fixes her messy bun and jumps off the high counter chair. As she does so, she spills some milk from the bowl. I let out an ugly laugh and she glares at me.

I trough a towel at her but it accidentally hits her face and she stumbles. Probably caught by surprise. She falls and lands on her butt on the rock hard marble floor. She drops the bowl as she does so and milk and cereal is now everywhere.

"IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!! COME HERE YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!" She yells on the top of her lungs. I'm sure the people in China were able to hear her screams. She starts chasing me and I immediately bolt out the door. She chases me into the living room where the couch is the only thing that is separating us. When she goes right, I go left. This carries on for a while until Venus pushes the couch and it tips and makes a loud "bang" noice. We both stop in our tracks and look at each other in fear as we hear Dante, Antonio and Alessandro sprint into the living room. The couch managed to take with it a vase and an old clock. The items were located on the side table. Beside the couch.

Dante and the guys stop in their tracks and their gaze immediately goes to the now-ruined couch. Dante then looks up at us with a terrifying look in his eyes. He then smiles, but the eyes still remain terrifying. He looks so fucking creepy, like a demon or the devil or something.

"Which one of you did this?" His deep, masculine voice speaks. I can't get over his damn voice, it's  god-like.

Both me and Venus point at each other at the same time. I shoot a glare at her because it was obviously her, but she only smirks at me and looks at the guys again.

"Oh well... I guess you both need to be punished then." Dante says and looks at Alessandro and smirks devilishly. (I know what u thinking, u nasty😏)

Both me and Venus exchange slightly terrified looks. Venus then looks at me and yells, "THREETWOONE GO!" And she then sprints out the back door and leaves me behind with these psychos. I look at Dante and he has  the creepiest look on his face. Maybe he won't hurt me. But based on the look of his and Alessandro's face, I'm not going to try to find out. I then sprint out into the backyard the same was as Venus did only a few seconds ago. I can hear footsteps in the distance and someone yelling. "ALESSANDRO CALL THE GUYS! WE NEED TO GET THOSE GIRLS!" I don't dare to look behind me so I just keep on running down a hill, until I eventually see a large tree with a cozy treehouse in it.

"Pzzt! Bella, up here!" A voice speaks and I look up to be met by Venus's brown eyes. She throws down a rope for me to clime up. Little did she know that I have absolutely no strength in my upper body. After struggling for about three minutes, I'm only half way up. That's when we both hear devilish laughters and yells. "Come forward, where eeeever you are!"

My heart beats faster and faster as I struggle more and more to get up that damn rope. Jesus Christ.

Venus gives me her hand and we both struggle to get me up on the wooden treehouse balcony. I look to my right, only to see Dante, Alessandro and Antonio sprint towards our direction. As they come closer and closer I was finally able to get up and Venus quickly pulled the rope up so the guys weren't able to get up here.

"Ha! Looser, you can't do anything!" Venus teases and Dante looks pissed af. If this was a cartoon, there would be coming smoke out of his ears and nose and his face would be as red as a tomato.

"You'll get down eventually, I have nothing to do all day lucky for you."

"That's because you have no life. Don't you think it's sad? Your 26 and I'm sure you had nothing to do today, and I'm 19 and I now have to cancel 5 plans I made with my friends."

I giggle and Dante's red face snaps towards my direction. He then smirks and I was not prepared for what he said.

"Close that mouth sweetheart. I own it. I might have to use it tonight."

________________________________
Ayyyyeee thanks for reading this chapter, and sorry for not posting in a while and OHMAHGAHD THIS BOOK NOW HAS 6,15k READS!!!

Ilu.

"I don't mean to brag
But I be like, "Put it in the bag."
Yeah
When you see them racks
They stacked up like my ass
Yeah"

"YeahWhen you see them racksThey stacked up like my assYeah"