Arabella Adrianna Valentino

"Where are we goingggg?" I whine when my feet begin to hurt. Probably not the best idea to wear 10 inch heels to a pier Arabella. Dante is walking like 10 feet in front of me because I'm kinda just dragging my feet against the pier as I walk AND his steps are like 4 times longer than mine.

"Hurry up, even turtles walk faster than your tiny ass." He yells, not looking back. I flip him off. He keeps his head straight and doesn't see what I'm doing behind his back. I smirk to myself and study all the beautiful tiny fishing boats.

He had basically lifted me off of the bed and thrown me into a black rolls Roy's and driven to here. I don't even know where we are. Based on my surroundings, I'm guessing that we're in a tiny town on the Californian coast or something.

My feet begin to hurt more and more as we pass small boats and some yet-skies. Dante suddenly stops and turns around.

"Close your eyes." He demands, and walks to me. I do as he says and cover my eyes with my fingers. I peek trough my baby pink nails only to see him staring into my eye. I immediately cover my eye again and wait for what's next.

Suddenly out of nowhere, he picks me up. He carries me bridal style for what it feels like forever. I begin to feel a little self conscious because he has been carrying me for a while now.

"Dante put me down. Come on" I plead and he ignores me, of course. After like 3 minutes he stops and lets me clime down to the ground again. I attempt to jump down but the fall is higher than expected and I fall to the ground hard.

"Ouch! Are you kidding me??" I yell furiously and stand up again. Dante just stands in front of me and laughs. He looks cute when he laughs.

"Stop laughing, why are you so freaking tall it's so annoying." I say and roll my eyes. I can see the beach beside his shoulder where the rolls roys is just standing peacefully. Which basically means that my back is facing whatever Dante wants to show me so damn badly.

"I know you love it." He smirks and winks at me. Why is he so cute wtf. I giggle as I'm not able to be serious anymore.

Dante grabs my head and covers my eyes. He quickly turns me around and takes his hands away. "Voila." He says and I gasp.

It's a big yacht. In the middle of nowhere surrounded by small, red and yellow fishing boats. The yacht is white and it looks so beautiful and luxurious from the outside. Since it is still dark because the sun hasn't come up yet, I can see lights coming from under the yacht. It's absolutely stunning. I love it.

(Lets just imagine this surrounded by fishing boats, parked in an old pier

(Lets just imagine this surrounded by fishing boats, parked in an old pier.)

"Do you like it?" Dante asks. What a dumb question.

"Of course I do, it's beautiful!" I shriek and jump into his arms. He laughs and puts his large, warm arms around me. "It gets better." He says. I'm sure it looks like my eyes are popping out of my skull right now but I don't care.