Magical moment

"Baby, have you heard from Arabella yet?" Celeste says as she walks into the living room. I look up from my office desk and see the most beautiful woman I'll ever lay my eyes on. Her black wavy hair fell graciously down her shoulders. Her tan skin made her piercing blue eyes stand out. Her blue oversized sweater was definitely a part of making her eyes pop. She was wearing an oversized blue Harvard college sweater and black tights.

Celeste went to Harvard to study law. She is a great lawyer.

"No I have not heard from her..yet." I say and look back at the computer screen. I can smell her vanilla scent as she comes closer.

"Aren't you scared that you won't see Bella?" She says and strokes my shoulder with her hand.

The truth is, every time Arabella went missing as a child. I almost peed my pants. She is too precious to me. After we lost our grandfather she went missing for a week. I remember that my dad didn't do a shit. My mum was too afraid of my father to do anything. My father is and always has been an extremely busy man. I thought that when I took over the gang he'd have more time for his family. I was wrong. He became even more distant and honestly, I haven't seen him for a few months. My mother always calls to check in on us. Nothing special.

I will always be there for my future child. He or she will never have to experience what I had to experience.

Celeste takes my big hand into her small one and lays it on her stomach. I automatically zone out as I feel something. I take my other hand and put it on there too. There it is again!

"The baby is kicking." Celeste says and I look up at her. She has tears in her eyes. This is such a magical moment.

But it ends shortly after as one of my men comes rushing through the front door.

"Sir. There is a woman downstairs. She wants to see you."

Celeste looks confused. I stand up and follow the man. I look back at Celeste who is standing on the white fur carpet that is located under and beside the office desk.

I look at the man. He has long blonde hair that is pulled up in a bun on the top of his hair. He has a beard and his skin is white but a little sun kissed from the summer in New York. I feel bad for not knowing one of my men's name.

As soon as we get into the elevator I press the "lobby" button and the doors close.

"Introduce yourself." I say with a stern and serious voice.

"My name is Þór. (Thor)" The man says with a foreign accent that I am not familiar with.

 (Thor)" The man says with a foreign accent that I am not familiar with

What I imagined Thor to look like. (He's actually an Icelandic soccer player.)

"That's an unusual name, where are you from Thor?"

"I was born in Iceland sir. Góðan daginn!" He says and mumbles the unfamiliar words.

He must have noticed the confused look on my face as he translates what he said.

"That means good day in Icelandic." I simply nod. It's morning so I reply.

"Buongiorno." He looks at me confused as well.

"That means good morning in Italian because technically it's the morning."

He chuckles and is about to say something but the elevator has arrived and the doors open. I walk out into the spacious and glamorous lobby. I see an old woman talking fiercely to one of the guards who is desperately trying to tell the woman that she needs to wait.

I walk over to her.

"Elisabeth." I say with a nod. She looks at me with a 'really' look on her face.

"Oh come on Dimitri you can call me grandma. Or is that not cool here in-front of your rude friends. She says and looks at the terrified guard.

"Grandma, he's just doing what I pay him to do. Here let me help you let's go to the penthouse." I say professionally and she grabs a hold of my arm.

"Ooooh what are these right here, have you been working out Ditri?" She says and squeezes my bicep.

I laugh at her silliness and help her into the elevator.

As the elevator reaches the top floor, we hear a ding sound. The doors open and we both walk into the living room.

But we were both not expecting to see what we saw.

Celeste.

She lost her water and is now holding onto the couch for support, obviously in great pain.

_________________________________
Thank you guys so much for reading this chapter AND WHAT THE FUCK

WE rEacHEd 2k reads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK U, NEXT