Principessa

"Dante Luciano is here." Alessandro whispers into my ear. I let go of Celestes hand and kiss her sweaty forehead. I walk with Alessandro down the hospital hall. We see nurses and doctors rushing into rooms. A girl, she can't be more than 6 years old comes walking out of one room. Shortly after a man who I'm assuming is her dad pick her up and kisses her forehead.

That's going to me me in a while.

We walk into the waiting room and it's full of people. Alessandro notices Dante and points at him so I am able to see him. I began walking past empty chairs towards Dante. He has five men around him and his back is facing me.

Just as I am about to touch his shoulder to let him know that I am here, I feel some extra weight on my back. I look behind me to ask why Alessandro hit me.

"Alessandro What the fu-" I begin only to be interrupted by the familiar soft voice that I have missed so much.

"Ditri!! You're gonna be a dad!!" I look over my shoulder to be met with beautiful brown eyes. Arabella is sitting on my back. I immediately grab her and twist her so that she is in front of me in my arms.

"Oh my god Bella I've missed you so much!!!" I say as I bury my face in her bony shoulder. I let her go so she can breathe. She's wearing a very oversized hoodie. It's black and has the Gucci snake in the front. She's probably wearing shorts but I can't see them because the hoodie is like a dress on her. Her shoes are black and she's wearing long adidas socks. The hoodie makes her look even smaller than she is.

"Jesus you're small, have you shrunk?" I say laughing and she punches me in the shoulder. Playfully of course. It didn't hurt.

"No, you've just grown. You're fat now!" She says teasingly and sticks her pink tongue out of mouth.

"Dimitri." A dark, masculine voice speaks behind me. I turn around to see Dante and his men looking at me.

"Dante, thank you." I say and try to stand up a little straighter so that I'm closer to Dante's impressive height.

"No problem." He says and smiles. Whoa since when does Dante Luciano smile. And what he did next was unthinkable. He hugged me. Not like a "I just want to be polite, this is awkward" hug but a genuine bro hug. He pats my back three times and then looks at Arabella. Great now I'll definitely get a bruise. Thanks.

He walks past me and gives Arabella a hug. I look a her confused and she gives me that "don't ask, be nice." Look.

"Boss. It's happening." Antonio says and everyone immediately become a little nervous. Nothing compared to me though. Can you die while giving birth?? Are there many people that die?? Omg what if the baby dies?? I have so many questions that I'll have to save for later.

As we come closer to the delivery room, we hear screams. I immediately run through the door, only to see Celeste sitting on the blue hospital bed.

Births are the most magical things. But I'd rather not see that again. Don't get me wrong. I might have cried when I heard the baby. It's just truly amazing how yesterday I was just a man and today I'm not only a man but a father.

"He's beautiful" Arabella says as she steps into the room. Behind her is Dante, Alessandro, Thor and Antonio. Thor comes to me and pats my shoulder.

"Congratulations. He's beautiful." I look at him and thank him.

We all look at Celeste who is exhausted but is still holding the baby. She looks up and we all meet her gorgeous blue eyes.

"It's a 'she'" her raspy voice speaks. My eyes fill with tears. A princess, it's a small princess. My princess.

I walk over to her and I grab a towel and I wipe the sweat of her face.