Celeste

Dimitri's pov

"Are we still going through with the alliance thing with the Italian mafia?"

"Yes."

"Why? They're in a fight with the Rossi's."

"It's the only option. I know my place. We will never be as strong as them, they have Dante as their leader. I've met Dante he's definitely different in a bad way. It's the safest option."

I'm standing by the window as I discuss the Luciano alliance with Kasper and Damien. They're my 2nd and 3rd command. I trust them with my life. When we stole the drugs from the Italian mafia and sold it to the Rossi's, Dante was pissed he doesn't let anyone steal anything from him. But for some unknown reason he gave us a choice. Either die or get in an alliance with them. Dante is trying to build up the mafia and is definitely in the process to becoming the strongest and the most ruthless gang in history. I respect him.

"So have you heard from Arabella?" Damien says as he sits down on the white couch next to Kasper in my New York penthouse. I'm standing by the window watching the crowded streets filled with life and people full of dreams that will never come true. I turn around and face the guys. I walk over to them and sit on the couch on opposite side of them.

"No, not since the day she 'disappeared' then called me afterwards to tell me she's okay." I say and take a sip of the alcohol Kasper bought earlier.

"So she hasn't called at all for three days?" Kasper says and looks at me with a serious look. They've both known Arabella since she was a baby, I get that they're concerned but there's nothing to worry about.

"No, now stop being so damn serious!" I shout and laugh a little afterwards.

"What's so funny?" A feminine voice speaks from behind me. The voice that makes me smile even when my life is falling apart. I look behind me, and there she is, Celeste. I'd be lying if I said she wasn't the love of my life. The best thing about her is that she doesn't care what I or my family do. She is supportive, passionate, kind, smart, beautiful, caring and so many other great things. She is truly the most wonderful woman there is. And the best thing is that we're married. She's my wife and soon to be the mother of my first child. Yes she's pregnant. My father is always bragging about how it's going to be a boy that can rule the Valentino empire. He says it's genetic that the Valentino's first baby's are always strong, healthy and fearless baby boys. Celeste also hopes that the baby is going to be a boy, but I? Surprisingly I really want a baby girl. I'd spoil her so much and I'd treat her like the little princess she would be.

She gives me a kiss on the cheek then walks past the couch and sits on the other couch where Damien and Kasper were sitting.

"Dimitri hasn't heard from Bella in three days." Kasper explains to Celeste. I roll my eyes as Celeste looks at me with the same concerned look as the boys were just giving me.

"Babe are you serious? You're not worried at all? This is very unlike Arabella, she always checks in on us and the baby. Almost every day!" Celeste says and Kasper and Damien nod and look at me too.

That's true tho. Bella always checks in on us and the baby. Celeste is 8 and a half months along. She's been checking in on us every day since Celeste passed 5 months. I did know that the Luciano's  where on board the cruise but it was supposed to arrive last night. Arabella would definitely tell us that she arrived in Mexico safely. I better call Dante to see if everything is okay.

"I'm going to call Dante. Now the two of you, go home you need sleep and you're definitely not sleeping in my living room again." I say to Kasper and Damien. They get up immediately as they do not dare to disobey me. They nod their heads as a goodbye and take the elevator onto the first floor.

"Do you really think Bella is in danger?" Celeste asks concerned and walks over to me. I take my iPhone X from my pocket and search for Dante's number in my contacts. I look up at Celeste to see that she's really scared for Arabella. They are really close, like sisters. I look Her in the eyes as I tell her that I'm sure that Bella is safe and alright. I tell her that she doesn't need to worry. Then I tell her that she should probably get ready for bed, it's late. She does so and I'm alone in my giant living room. I finally find his contact.

 I finally find his contact

I press call.

__________________________
Dante's and Dimitris phone call.

Dante: Hello.
Dimitri: hey Dante, it's me.
Dante: Ahh Dimitri. What can I do for you?
Dimitri: have you heard from my sister Arabella? She was on the cruise with you.
Dante: she's missing.
Dimitri: What??
Dante: she went missing. Chaz and the Rossi's have her.
Dimitri: What! How did Chaz get her?? Didn't I ask you to look after her?
Dante: you don't tell me what do do and not do. And besides I did. I had three people watch her. They obviously failed. And have paid for it with their life.
Dimitri: you killed them?
Dante: yes.
Dimitri: good.
Dante: I need to go. I'll get you updated.

*Dante hangs up.

End of phone call
________________________

When Dante said that my baby sister was missing, my heart stopped. She's been through so much shit in the past that I just can't wrap my head around the fact that she's out there with the man that literally made her life a living hell. But guess what Chaz. Now I'm going to make your life a living hell too. Maybe even worse.

Me and Dante are after you. Watch out you motherfucker.

__________________________
So this was Dimitris pov. I hope you liked it. Give me some advice for future chapters. Next chapter will be an introduction for the Valentino gang.

Hope you enjoyed ilu❤️❤️❤️