Misssing

Dante's pov
___________________________

I was sitting in the white couch in our suite, the ship had arrived in Mexico yesterday night. All my people were packing their suitcases and of course mine too. I have been thinking about Arabella. I haven't seen her in almost 2 days and I just feel awful. When Alexa (the nurse) came into the room the other day, I knew that she was safe. Alexa is a part of our gang in South America. There are about 1000 people there that are a part of the Luciano Mafia. (Aka the Italian mafia.) we are alliances with the Russian, and Portuguese.

"Boss!" Roxanna says as she runs into the room. She was very breathy. Her black hair is messy and there is a layer of thin sweat covering her tan skin. She is wearing blue mom jeans, white adidas socks and white adidas shoes, she has a huge yellow/orange jacket that is unzipped. There she is wearing a skin tight sweater that is the same color as the jacket but it's a turtle neck and it ends where the high waisted pants start. She is definitely the most stylish one of all of us. Even more than Venus.

"What?" I say and take a sip of the water bottle I was currently holding.

"The Rossi's were here last night. We think they took Arabella." She says with a concerned look in her brown eyes. The whole gang has this connection to Arabella. She is just really like-able. So I had 3 people watch over Arabella to keep her safe. Especially with all this going on with the Rossi's and her gang, that I'm sure she doesn't even know of. I bet Dimitri is her brother. They're all liars.

"What?!" I yell on the top of my lungs. Out of rage I throw the bottle into the wall. The plastic shatters and water is now everywhere. Roxanna is gone so she must being trying to find out where Arabella is.

I put on my blue and white wind jacket and arrange a meeting with the gang

I put on my blue and white wind jacket and arrange a meeting with the gang. I'm going to have it in the restaurant.

Everyone are now here, Antonio and Alessandro are working with something on their computers while Katarina and Venus are chatting. The others are waiting for me to say something. When I tell them what has happened they all agree that the Rossi's do not get to steal something from us then get away with it. They're going to have a painful and slow death. I think that I have never been so angry. I'm doing my best in not going on a killing spree right here and right now.

"I see here that the Rossi's have apparently got a new boss." Alessandro says and shows me his computer screen. I don't understand a thing there is just a black screen with green random letters.

"Is it Alexandr, Julio, or James?" I ask. Those guys are the three people that are the closest to the boss title. Like the royal family. There are the people you trust. Like Alessandro for me. Or of course family. The previous boss was The Russian Piotr. His son is Alexandr. And his two high commands are Julio and James.

"No, some guy called Chase Romano." Antonio says. "Chaz." Alessandro corrects him. I cannot believe it. Chaz Romano, the little boy that I almost killed. Now he has Arabella. My baby is probably so fuckin scared.

I'm going to make sure that Chaz Romano burns in Hell forever. He has no idea who he's dealing with.

___________________________
So sorry for the short chapter, I wrote this on the way home from a friends house, anyway hope u enjoyed and if u did please press the ⭐️ in the corner. I'd really appreciate it!

And omg were almost at 500 reads that's so cool!!!

Ilu❤️