Just take me to your room

Dante's pov:

I think I have never ever in my life seen such a beautiful woman. She had long ass brown hair that was put up in a high ponytail. She was really short, maybe 4,9 or so. She had such a small figure. I have never felt this way before. It was so cute how she blushed when I confronted her... NO Dante what the fuck are you saying? Stop it, get a grip!

 NO Dante what the fuck are you saying? Stop it, get a grip!

"What's your name beautiful?" I whisper in her ear.

"Arabella" she mumbled back. I love how her voice shakes. Like I'm making her nervous. She suddenly sits up straighter in my lap and turns around to face me. She asks what my name is in this incredibly sweet voice. I just can't help but to hug her body tighter.

Suddenly a boy comes walking past our hot tub. He doesn't look strong at all. He eyes Arabella, and suddenly stops. He is facing us now. The look on his face made me hold in laughter.

"Arabella?!" The boy says in shock

Arabella's body tenses, her heartbeat races. I can tell she is scared. I get this feeling that I just...need to make her mine?

"C-Chaz?" My Arabella says.

So the boys name is Chaz. Arabella starts shaking a little. Like she's having an anxiety attack. I get this sudden urge that I need to protect this girl. I glare at the Chaz guy. He has so much anger in his eyes.

"Arabella, who the fuck is that?" The boy points at me. I raise one of my eyebrows and pull Arabella closer to me. I just met this girl, and I'm already weak. I feel te urge to protect her.

"Why do yo-you care?" She stutters and looks down, like the water all of suddenly is the most interesting thing in the world.

"Uhh, let me guess, I was your boyfriend??" He says, no he yells. The whole water park is now looking at us.

By the way she tenses, I can tell she is afraid of him. Now I don't know a lot about relationships but i sure as hell know that you aren't supposed to be afraid of your boyfriend. He is definitely not her boyfriend.

"Is He your boyfriend mia bella?" I whisper in her ear, she nods "no" and looks away. Is she holding in tears?

"No, he's my ex, please make him go away." She whispers shakily. Suddenly I feel something wet coming from her eyes. Is she crying? Oh hell yes, she is. The fact that this tiny girl is crying makes me so pissed. I look up from Arabella to this Chaz dude.

"I'm giving you three seconds to get the fuck away from here. I don't care if you jump off the deck, as long as you're not here." I say, not breaking eye contact. He looks uncomfortable and looks away for a second. The angry look on his face turns into some other expression.

He looks intimidated that's for sure.

"Or what?" He asks trying to make his voice sound confident, but failing miserably. He tries to stand straighter, and higher to make himself look intimidating. Definitely not working.

"Or I will blow your fucking brain out of that little head of yours." I say, as Alessandro who's sitting behind me reaches for the backpack behind him.

Suddenly a group of teenage girls come walking by, yelling and dancing. They're definitely drunk. They pull Chaz with them, probably to dance I don't care.

"He's gone mia bella" I whisper and pull her closer.

When she doesn't reply, I get worried and pull her back a little so I can see her face. She's staring into the air, tears running down her cheek but her face has a black expression.

I shake her a little, but she doesn't respond. "Hey? Are you okay??" I ask with a hint of panic in my voice.

First then does she break the state and look deep into my eyes. "N-no can you please take me to my room?" She asks. I look into her angelic eyes. "Like carry you?" I ask with a flirty grin on my face. She looks down on her lap and mumbles.."well if you want.."

I lean over to Alessandro, who was in deep conversation with my sister Venus. I have to talk to him about that later.

"Yo, imma step out for a bit, inform me if you have any news on Valentino." With that I left. I carried Arabella on my back, holding her thighs in my arms. I swear she weighs nothing. I took her to my room, since she suddenly decided that, that would be a better idea. When we entered the room I laid her on my king size bed. As soon as she comes in contact with the sheets she immediately snuggles into them and stretches. Oh great now my bed is wet. she closes her eyes asks softly. "Imma take a nap, is that cool?"

I look at he laying peacefully on the bed and I just can't bring myself to refuse. "Sure, I'll just take a nap on the floor." As I'm starting to feel a bit tired.

out of nowhere, I hear a bark. What the fuck, is that a dog? I turn around to see Venus's dog Toulouse. standing right in front of me.

 standing right in front of me

What a weird dog. Okay I'm tired as fuck so Imma sleep.

I get some pillows and make a little bed on the floor. Usually I would just get in the bed with whoever is in the bed, but...Arabella is different?

___________________________Thank u for reading this chapter I love u so much remember that!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank u for reading this chapter I love u so much remember that!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

___________________________Thank u for reading this chapter I love u so much remember that!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️