Chapter 2

I lie awake in bed and tried to imagine what other excuses should I say to my mother. Then the door busted open and my mom slowly set the tray with bacon and eggs on my bedside table. She brushed some of my hair out of my face.
"I thought you're still asleep. C'mon get up and brush your teeth before eating your breakfast." She sweetly said while opening my curtains. I groaned. I was just coming down from my high.

"Mom! I don't wanna get up!." I complained while trying to cover my eyes.

"Get up your lazy ass darling! You have to meet with Sandra today!." She chimed while setting the breakfast on the balcony table. "I don't want to hear more excuses from you darling!."

I reluctantly get up and grabbed my robe that was hanging on the side of my bed and went straight to the bathroom. Sandra. Sandra. Sandra. She occupies my thought. I'm battling if I talk to my mother about it. But surely no. They had been best friend. Hell. They are best friends. My parents know that I'm gay. And they thought it was the reason why I am doing this to myself. But my mother doesn't know that I've been sleeping with my psychiatrist/her best friend for these past 6 months. Sandra is married but doesn't have any kids. It just happened. I don't even know if my mom knows that Sandra is also gay. I met her husband and I knew them as long as I can remember but something in between happened and there. I was naked in her office and she was screaming my name to make her cum.

Then a few weeks ago. We accidentally bumped into each other while shopping and I was with a fling. One of my schoolmates that I fool around with and Sandra had to pull me into one of the dressing rooms and told me to Fuck her senseless while my other lady friend was waiting outside. She then confessed to me that she loves me and is willing to divorce Peter if I was to accept her love. I was astounded and I have to leave her there and my lady friend without saying a word. So I decided to go to Paris.
Now my mother wants me to speak to Sandra because as she said I was 'into narcotics' again.

"I'm gonna pick you up later." My mom kissed my cheek and waved to Sandra as she get inside her car. "Take care of her Sandra." She said and the car sped off leaving me standing on Sandra's porch. I looked at her and she smiled at me.

"Would you mind to go inside Dani?." She said in her sweet voice.
I followed her and soon as I sat down she straddled me on couch and kissed me passionately on the mouth. God I missed her lips.
I responded and it was almost a miracle that I mustered all my self control and pull away from her.

"Sandra. Sandra." She looked at me in the eyes and tried to kiss me again. "Sandra stop."

She got off my lap and straightened her clothes. She looked at me sadly. "I'm sorry I just missed you."

"Sandra..."

"I know I shouldn't have done what I did the last time and I shouldn't have acted so jealous. But Dani. I love you."

I stood up and hugged her."Sandra I am flattered. I... I love you too... But I don't know. I don't want you and uncle Peter to separate because of me. You have been together before I was born. I don't want to cause for you to make the worst decision of your life."

She sniffed and hugged me back. "You always call him uncle and you call me Sandra. I'm sure Agatha will kill me if she finds out."

I smiled sadly. Maybe I really did feel something deeper for Sandra. She's 42 same age as my mom. But I never felt anything inappropriate about that. That she's basically like a mother to me and She's also there while was growing up.

"Sandra. I don't want to say that I love you to the intensity of giving up the world just for you. I can't love you like uncle Peter does." We both laughed at that private joke. "Sandra... I'm sorry."

She let go of me and stared into my eyes."Make love to me one last time Dani and I'll tell Agatha that I will be recommending you to another doctor. After this. I will ask Peter to have a vacation with me and try to sort out our marriage." She asked me with pleading eyes.
I stared into her and kissed her while unbuttoning her blouse as she was massaging my breasts through my shirt.

I trailed kisses down her neck and nipped her certain spot where she moaned and and hissed. Sandra has this effect on me where I can't remember when or why we were naked already inside her office and on her couch while kissed and bit her hard nipples as I made my hand trick down her core. She arched her back and gasped when I kissed her abdomen and slid one finger inside her.

"Aaahhh." She gasped and but her lip. "Fuck Dani...Shit."
I dipped my head down and licked her clit.
"Oh fuuuuuck." She groaned and bucked her hips. And as soon as I felt her almost orgasm I added not one but two more fingers and she looked straight into my eyes.
Her eyes grew huge and I saw her rolled back her eyeballs as she rode to her orgasm while screaming my name. I licked her pussy and deliciously sucked all her juices before kissing her once again to allow her just a taste of herself.
"Fuck Dani. I never came as hard as that in my whole life."

And just as she was about to return the pleasure to me.
The door busted open.