Chapter 27

Staring straight ahead looking into nothing, I huffed. Slapping my hand over the steering wheel and I felt the warm hot liquid running down my cheeks. I harshly wiped them away and grabbed my makeup bag to redo my makeup again.

I can barely comprehend what I should do. 3 weeks. Thats all it took for me.

And for her.

I let out a loud sigh and got out of my car. Slamming the door way too hard to make the car wiggle a little. I stomped my way and as the teller nodded his head, I walked straight. Seeing him a little disappointed that I have not returned the gesture.

Tapping my high heeled shoes against the floor of the elevator and while waiting for it to stop by the highest floor. As it stopped and opened, and the ding from the elevator made my heart jolt a little, my knees are wobbling walking towards the door. The same door I've been walking through everyday for the past month.

I didn't have to ring the doorbell or knock on the door. I turned the knob and walk right in.

There I see her. With her back at me staring at the sunset while she puffs that glorious smoke. She knows I never liked smoking.

"Do you want to know what I know?". She asks without looking back at me.

"I know that you know that this is real. It's not some whirlwind romance or a fling as they call it.---" she then turned around and looked right back at me. Her gray eyes stares right through me. "You-and I, we are more than professor-student, patient-doctor and fuck buddies. We belong together." She says and she puts out the cigarette on the ashtray.

And before I knew it, my senses were flooded by the same smell that I learned to love for the past 3 weeks. The same smell that I smell everytime I wake up in the morning. The strong toned arms that that tightly wrapped around my body. And the soft lips that worshipped every part of me.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷
3 weeks ago

I have been anxiously tapping my foot on the marbled floor for the past 20 minutes and been knocking furiously on the door. It is Wednesday so I know that Madeleine, Antoinette and Barbara were at school.

Realizing that idea, I frowned and turned the knob. Kinda surprised that it's not locked I walked inside. And with my heart hammering on my chest, remembering and knowing what is Diana's situation, her depressive stage, I immediately rushed towards her bedroom and without knocking, I opened the door.

Clearly not expecting what to see, I gasped and froze in my place.

"Shit!". I heard her say and grabbed a blanket to cover herself. Though it was all too late.

Waaaaay too late.

I blinked once, twice, thrice. Still trying to comprehend what I saw.

"Can't you fucking knock?". She says in a harsh tone. That made me snap out of my trance. I let out a sigh, I don't know if it was a relief that she is okay or because she is the one who broke the ice.

"I-uh-I knocked and no one was answering." I said and looked away. "Y-you have a---".

"Yes I do have a penis Professor. Now cut the bullshit and just tell me how lucky I am to be such a freak." She says in a rude tone.

I looked at her even though I know that I'm as red as a tomato.

"I never said that."

"You sure as hell think about it! Now get the fuck out!". She screams at me.

I didn't waste any time and walked out of her room.

I sat down on the couch as I patiently wait if she will be leaving. After almost an hour of staring into nothing, I saw her limply walking out and looking surprised to see me.