Not an Update

This story took lots of turns and some people have been pointing out the errors. I'm a very complicated person and once I edit this, that means that I have to remove this from wattpad first. I upload the chapters based on another idea that pops inside my head, if I decide to kill Diana's character, I could because I wrote this. If I asked for your opinion, then you matter to me and if I don't, I just don't. I could easily just kill both the characters and just be done with it, because it's my story, it's my mind and it's my time. All the errors are mine and I already know it. Do you honestly think that I'm that dumb? I accepted the mistakes of this story so why make a fuss out of it in the comments section?

Tranquilizate if you got a problem with me, post it here. Why not write your own story so you could decide how to fuck it up? I do value opinions and if you only would just read the notes, you would see that I know there are some vague scenes and chapters. But it's my story. I decide what I would do with it. I did not force anyone to read this so don't force your ideas on me.

And to all of the people who liked this story, thank you! I really appreciate you guys and if you can, please do drop me some messages about this story and I will do my best to make the most out of it. I'm sorry if I let you guys down.

Peace out ❤️🌹🚬✌️