Chapter 30

Stirring from a very satisfying sleep that I never had for a long time, I tried to open my eyes but instead I hug the pillow tighter and inhaled the cinnamon and vanilla scent. I jolt awake in realization as I familiarize myself with my surrounding.

I shot straight up sitting and looked around. Feeling the nausea as I remembered what happened last night.

The moans and whimpers.

Feeling the sweet ache between my legs, letting me know that it wasn't a dream. I wrapped the fluffy blanket tighter on my body.

And as just as I was about to get out of the bed, the bathroom door opened and revealed a very wet Diana with a towel wrapped around her body.

"Goodmorning." She says with a smile.

I blinked. Once. Twice. Thrice.

"Uhm- I already cooked breakfast. I'm just gonna get dressed." She says as she walks towards the walk in closet.

As much as I wanted to grab my discarded clothes, I felt my cheeks flush as I saw my thong ripped apart far away on the floor.

Diana went back, still wrapped in a towel and handed me a silky red robe. "I'm gonna wash your clothes after we eat breakfast."

She then walked back to dress I assume. I let the blanket down and slipped onto the robe. As I was tying it around my waist, she came back and looks like in a rush.

"Yeah, c'mon." She says with another smile.

She gestured for me to walk out first as she opened the door. I stood up and almost winced feeling the raw ache between my legs. I tried not to show it even as I was sitting down on the table.

She immediately took out the plates set it out each in front of us.

"Uhm, I assumed you would like to have coffee." She says as she pointed the coffee pot. I attempted to stand up but she stopped me. "No, I'll be getting it for you."

She took the coffee pot and poured some in my mug. She then opened the dish cover and the smell of bacon and eggs filled the air. My stomach growled in anticipation remembering that I have not ate anything last night. She sat in front of me.

Before I take something for my plate, she immediately put some bacons and egg and looked at me. Squinting my eyes at her she slyly smiled.

I kept quiet as I began eating. She also put some on her plate but she just stared right up at me. My cheeks heat up as I try to ignore her intense gaze.

"Aren't  you going to eat anything?". I say as I looked at her.

She leaned back on her chair and smiled shyly. "I'm not really hungry."

"Suit yourself." I say as I took another piece of bacon. She giggled and I looked at her once again. "What?".

"Nothing. It's-- I didn't expect you actually eat high cholesterol foods. I actually made some side salad." She says as she opened another plastic ware.

I glared at her, "I'm not a health nut." I say but I took some salad and put it in my plate.

"Right." She says and she laughs.

I tried so hard not to pout as I continued eating. "You should eat something Miss Hawthorne. As I remember well, you have a medicine to take."

"We're back at 'Miss Hawthorne' thing after what happened." She says and I looked at her as I put my utensils down.

I took a deep breath and stared at her.

"We should talk about it." I say.

"Of course we should." She nodded.