Chapter 9

DIANA’S POV

I shoved past all the people crowding the hallway as I struggle to get into my next class. I let out a sigh as I get in my Business and Finance class.

I wish my instructor won’t be fuming mad to me.

I knocked slowly and prayed.

"I’m really sorry I was---."  my jaw hung and i thought it fell to the floor.
Those green eyes that kept me up all night. Those plump lips that seemed to invite me.

"Oh well... what do I expect?." The green eyed witch said while raising an eyebrow. "Will you get out of my class if you continue being dumb?."

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked around the room..Unlike the Clinical Psychology class that the witch also taught yesterday, this class seemed too small number students.

I found a seat right next to a guy with really thick eye glasses. No one seemed surprised by the witch’s reaction towards me being late.

"As i have all told you last week, i will be giving out the chapter quiz today. Whether you studied or not."

The wicked witch eyed every student but skipped on my seat. She moved back to her table and took some papers and started handing it around but not to me. I was about to ask  when she turned her attention towards me.

"And you, pull up a chair and sit by my table then i will be explaining them to you since you managed to fool the university and let you enroll a week after the classes begun."

She mocked me with insulting eyes.

I silently obeyed as others got busy and answered the exam. I pulled up my chair and settled it on her left side
as i wait for her to sit.

She made a round the room before she sat beside me. I smell a waft of her gentle perfume. She opened a drawer and pulled out a filer.

"You missed this out. And maybe you don’t know what a week in a class means." She sternly said and i can’t help but look at her and focus on her lips.

Oh those plump lips.

"No wonder how stupid you are." She remarked as she squinted her eyes at me. I was startled as she leaned in and our faces seemed like inches apart.

I also leaned back against my chair and afraid that i can’t control myself.
She also maybe got my reaction and i caught a glimpse of surprise in her eyes and as quick as it had been there it was also quick to leave her forest green eyes.

"It is either you wanted to take the test now or start to be the dumbest person to ever get in my class."

She handed me the module and worked on her laptop.

I just flipped the pages and scoffed. I looked up to her just to get startled again with those burning gaze.

"You seem to be underestimating the lessons i give." She snarled at me.

"I’m so sorry ma’am. I don’t mean it that way."  I  saw something in her face twitches and she was enraged more.

"Trying to get smart are you?." she hissed.

"No ma’am, I just had advance lessons from my previous school with this topic."

Her face voided expression again.

"Get back to your seat and answer the quiz."

I frowned. "But---."

"NOW."  She calmly stated and raised her eyebrows.

She handed me a quiz paper and went back on her work. I reluctantly sit back down on my space and skimmed the quiz.

Easy.

Not after 10 minutes I was already finished and I eyed the wicked witch on her table. I was startled to see her looking at me again.

She looked back on her laptop and never once looked back up. I looked around the room and there maybe 14 students who are frowning and biting their pen.

Just as the bell was about to ring the witch stood up and stood in the middle of the room. The students stood up and passed their paper and rush out of the room like some disaster is about to come.

I lazily stood up and handed the paper to her.

"You think you’re so smart are you?." she raised an eyebrow.

"No ma’am." I took a step back as something in her face changes and she goes blank again.

She turned her back at me and sat on her chair again.

"Take these handouts and study them. I will quiz them tomorrow." she placed the handouts on her table.

I walked back to her table and took the hand outs.

"Yes ma’am." I said as something in her face changes again and it’s not her attitude. Just something in her that I can’t point out.

"You can leave now." she dismissed and a walked out closing the door slowly a little conscious she might add me as no good values.

The day went by so quick and definitely drained all my energy. I just want to go home and sleep my ass off.

I pulled up in front of some nice looking restaurant for dinner since I live alone, I have the responsibility to cook dinner for my self. And i’m too exhausted to do that.

"Good evening miss. Reservations?."
the cute blonde asked me.

"No, I wasn’t able to. But I would like a VIP seat please. I don’t want to be bothered while reviewing my assignments." I showed her my black card and she nodded.

"This way miss."

I exhaled loudly as I sat down the table but not too long after i smelled a familiar scent of perfume pass by and I immediately snapped my head up.

"This is my reservation." the owner of the perfume sternly said while putting down her bag.

My heart sped up and I almost heard God laughing at me.