Chapter 29

She pulled the zipper of my dress down and pulled me in for another hungry kiss. When she slipped her tongue inside my mouth, while her left hand easing down my cunt, my breath caught on my throat and she took that as an opportunity to throw me on the bed.

She never took her gray eyes off me as she removed her sports bra and her boxer shorts. All colors drained from my face as my eyes settled on her crotch.

"At the hospital- I should have seen that when we were in the bath-". She crawled on top of me and licked my neck which earned a squeal from me.

"My mum makes me take these cock blocking pills. Hawk shrinks like a baby after that." She says as she unhooks my bra.

"Hawk?". I managed to ask.

"Yes, I will introduce you to him later." She says as she kisses me again. Her cinnamon smell along with vanilla flooded my senses and it would just about make me crazier.

She nipped my earlobe, "Fuck you're mine." And grabs my left breast and she fiddled with my nipple using her thumb and forefinger. I arch my back and a glorious moan slipped past my throat as she sucked unto my right nipple. Flicking her tongue on the peak. Alternating with biting and sucking. Slightly grazing her teeth.

"Oh." I moaned as she keeps on repeating the same process.

My throat went dry as she continued her assault to the other one. And as she descended further, I feel her hand massaging my clit against the tiny piece of cloth that separates my most intimate part and her probing fingers.

I let out a silent scream as she parted my legs and sucked my clit through my soaked panties.

"Fuck yes, you taste even better. But as much as I enjoy this, this needs to go." And without a warning she ripped my thong and threw them somewhere across the room, seeing that sinister smile from her lips made me close my legs just for her to part them again.

She looks like a kid in a candy store. I jerked away when she touched my slit, tracing the wetness to the length.

"You're so beautiful." She murmered.

"Ohhhh." I bit my lips. She inserted her finger halfway inside me.

"Don't..." she says as she removes her finger and put it against my lips. "I want to hear you Professor." She then puts her finger in my mouth so that I could taste myself.

There is something so erotic about this. I have a very healthy sex life but I have never done any of this. All I know is the people get naked, do all the necessary foreplay, put it in and cum. But this dirty play, no one has ever dared to do this for me or on me.

Too lost with my own thought, she had to hold down my legs from jerking away from her as she started to lick me from bottom to top. Feeling the tip of her tongue parting my pussy lips and plunging its way inside almost made me roll my eyes back.

"Don't think about something else." She whispers right above my clit and the vibrations shook my body like an earthquake. I clung unto the bedsheet and withy left hand as I tug her blonde hair.

I watch as she lick and bit me. She sucked my clit and I let out a loud moan, hearing myself turns me on even more.

She then devoured me like I'm gonna be her last meal of the day. As she flicked her tongue right back my clit, a sudden wave of wetness poured out from me, I tried to catch my breath only to feel my lungs burning as I feel her tongue still lapping me up.

"Oh God yes!". I cannot stop myself from screaming. Another wave of orgasms ripples my muscles. I grabbed a fistful of her strawberry blonde hair and pulled her back up to kiss me.