Chapter 31

Waking up again after almost feeling rejuvinated made me want to to stretch my arms. But the hot breath hitting the base of my neck and a warm leg against my own with a hard object pointed against my back makes me remember the earlier encounters before I fell asleep. I jerked awake scrambling sitting down on the bed facing the other person and accidentally hitting her face with my elbow.

"Ow!, what was that for?!". She groans as she rubs her jaw.

I automatically stood up, ignoring the nauseous feeling. I tried to look for my discarded clothes around the room but I can't find anything.

"If you're looking for your clothes, I must've forgot to dry them. You can pick any from my closet." She says in a 'just woke up' voice which for the first time for me to hear it, decided that I should hate it considering that it makes my core shudder.

Never minding I was naked, I walked towards the closet and seeing all the band shirts hanged and some of respectable comfy shorts, I picked one of each and clothed myself right away not bothering to put on underwears.

When I emerged from the walk in closet, I saw her tying the robe around her waist.

"I should leave." I say as I look for my bag.

"It's on the table beside the door. Yeah, your rules- I know." She says as she rolls her eyes at me. "But you are leaving with- wearing that?". She says and she looks at me up and down.

"Do you have any sneakers?". I say as I looked around her room.

"Uh-yeah." She moves past me and went to the walkin closet. After about a minute she handed me new black sneakers.

"Ummm I assume they're your size."

"You keep different sizes?". I ask as I put it on.

"No. I---".

"Nevermind." I say and took a glance at the digital clock. It is 2:16 a.m.

"I will go. This will not-".

"Happen again. I know. Will you come back here later?". She asks with a frown.

"In the afternoon, yes." I say as I head to the door.

"Okay. Uhm Barbie and Toni will be here later." She says as she follows me out.

"No one should know. No one. And this is for Monday and Friday only." I say as I grab my bag.

"Do you need a coat or something? Because your -uh- is showing." She says as she looks at my boobs.

"If you have one."

She then returned back to her room and when she came back out again, she handed me a long black coat. I just grabbed it from her and left closing the door without saying anything. I immediately pressed the ground floor button on the elevator.

When I walked in the lobby, the receptionist and the guard nodded at me. And when I got to my car, no other thought came to my mind than to go home and drink not just a glass but a bottle of wine.

As I opened the door of my house, I made sure I locked up everything and went to my bedroom. When I switch the light on, I see my well made bed and some scattered papers on my desk. I went on the bathroom and strip off of Diana Hawthorne's clothes.

I prepared a nice warm bubble bath with apple scented bath bombs. After almost 20 minutes of soaking in, I decided to wash up and get dressed.

As I finish buttoning my shirt, I checked my phone.

2 missed calls from Robin
1 missed call from unknown number
23 messages from Robin
1 message from Alberta

I first opened Alberta's message.