Chapter 34

Not a second was wasted as she slammed me against the door and started kissinge me. No words were spoken until I realized that she got me bare naked inside her room.

"My clothes-". I was cut off.

"I'm going to pick them up after this. And I made sure the girls will not come by today." She says and kissed me hard on the lips again.

I moaned so loud when she started to suck and bite my nipple. My breath hitched when she slithered her way down to my womanhood. "Oh fuck." I say as she swiped her tongue to the length of me.

"Hmmmm." She says and I look at her with that mischievious smile she paint up her lips. She proceeds on licking my pussy while she looks at me. My body heat up boiling my senses.

"Fuck, you taste so fucking amazing." She says and feasted on my pussy. She parted my legs and nipped my inner thighs.

She took a long swipe to the length of my pussy and sucked my clit. I squealed and she moaned, feeling the vibration all over my body. I hear her slurp and suck, I clenched my thighs and I felt my pussy pulsates as I cum on her mouth.

I tried to close my thighs as I feel my body vibrate and spasm. I almost kick her in the face when she forced my thighs open and started to lap me up again. I shrieked out loud when she bit my clit then put her tongue inside me. I can really feel her agile tongue inside me. No one has ever done that to me before and I had my fair share of bed partners.

"Oh fuck-shit-". I have to grab her hair and pull her up away from my quivering pussy and I see her smirk at me. She kissed me and when I tasted myself from her mouth it was one of the most erotic feeling I have ever felt. Without warning, she shoved two fingers inside of me. She silenced my scream by kissing me hard while curling her fingers inside of me, hitting my g-spot so good. I leaned away from her, breaking the kiss.

"I-c-can't, please-". I stutter as I felt her pressing in that sweet spot inside of me, I can't bear the intense amount of pressure in that certain area as she finger fucks me wildly. My toes are tingling because as she pushed her fingers in, her thumb purposely hits my clit, before I knew it, I grabbed her hand and pushed it away as my knees shake, I felt something come out of me like a hot searing liquid, it soaked the sheet.

"Oh my god! That was so fucking hot!". She whispered but I can hear her. I closed my eyes and I felt my cheeks heat up again.
"I bet there's more."

"What-". Before I can finish my sentence, she inserted two fingers inside of me again and just a matter of seconds I feel myself releasing another gush of liquid. I closed my eyes tightly and grabbed a hold of the sheet while I squeal. My knees were too weak, even when I try to close my legs. I opened my eyes and I look at her, "P-please- I- don't think I can-".

She just smiles and kissed my lips and I felt her remove her fingers from inside of me. Crawling down to my very sensitive core she parted my pussy lips and started to lap me but much gentler than before. Soft moans coming from my lips and I felt myself have tiny orgasms.

She stopped licking me and I felt her tip against my entrance. "God, you're so beautiful right now." She says as she traces my chest to lower abdomen.

Without warning she pushes inside of me and grabbed the sheets again as she starts to pound me. Our bodies slapping and just the sexual moans was all we could hear.

"You're so fucking tight." She says and she grabs a hold of both my legs and put them on her shoulders. I let out a loud groan after a few seconds as I came. She let me come down from my high and then she flipped me down facing the mattress.

She made me get on my knees as I face the headboard. I let out a yelp as I felt her ram her cock inside of me that I almost crawl towards the headboard for support.