Chapter 14

VICTORIA'S POV

"Hmmmm." I slowly opened my eyes when I heard faint giggling and for a second tried to remember where I was.

My right hand felt numb because of head resting for it on God knows how long.

"Pretty." I heard someone say and I looked up seeing a pair gray eyes peering at me.

I frowned and sat up. She giggled again.

"You are not pretty!". She said to me as she leaned towards my way.

"Careful!." I said, feeling afraid that she might fall from the bed.

Then all of a sudden, she just pouted and her lips started to quiver.

"Why you shout?." She began to sob.

I frowned a little harder while I'm trying to think what is happening.

I stood up and tried to call for a doctor when she grabbed my hand.

"Pretty, no leave! Me promise to be good!." My eyes almost bulged out my head.

I sat back on her bed and she suddenly hugged me. Her sweet perfume filling my senses. I pressed the assistance button beside her bed so that I can alert whoever it was in the nurse station and get some help with this situation.

She just hugged me and I can't help but run my hands through her platinum blonde hair.

"Pretty no leave me." She continued sobbing on my shoulder.

After probably a minute, I heard the front door open.

"Lay back, I'm gonna talk to your doctor, okay?." I whispered to her. She just hugged me even tighter.

"No Pretty, you leave me!." She cried even harder.

"No. No I'm not gonna leave. I'm just gonna talk to your doctor." I said trying to soothe her down.

"Pretty!." She kept on hugging me.

"Hush dear, I'm never gonna leave you." I said as I look into her gray eyes.

"Never?." She stared back into me and for awhile, I stopped dead in my thoughts.

Is she fucking with me?

"Pretty!." She squealed in my arms again.

"No. No. Never." I said to her and she stopped and crossed her arms while pouting at me. "Look, just stay for a minute while I speak with your doctor. I promise I will never leave you. Okay?."

She looked at me with a doubtful look. Then I heard somebody cleared their throat.

"Professor. I should-."

I saw how Diana's eyes shift from me to him. She probably forget about the guy standing a few feet away from us or never really paid attention to him at all.
I saw how her eyes shift from teary to confusion to- anger?

I stared daggers to the doctor so that he will keep his mouth shut.

"Get out." Was all she said and it was my turn to get confused because gone was the childish Diana that I'm speaking with. The tone of her voice changed into the Diana that I know. She's still looking at me.

"I said get out!." She raised her voice and stood straight up. A was sure that she's referring to me but as she grabbed my hand again and latched it to hers, "You can't take pretty away from me!."

She turned to look at the doctor as I nod at him to go out.

"Pretty," she took my in hers and to my shock, kissed it. I felt the heat rush up my body just because of that simple gesture. "He's gone. I don't want him here. He's going to take you away from me."

I sat back in her bed and kept her hand into mine. I feel the warmth from her surge through me.

"Pretty, I no want you to leave me." She pouted her plump lips and I thought it was-cute?

"I am not leaving you. I just have to make sure that you are all okay. So I need to speak to that man." I told her as she took a liking to play with my hand.

"You have very soft hand Pretty." She examined my hand and looked at it like it was the most amazing thing she has ever seen. She took my middle finger, "Tis one is oddly long." She said.

And before I could fathom by what she meant, she put it inside her mouth and all I felt was the warmth coating my finger. I felt her tongue lick it and just like that, the throbbing between my legs made me aware that I am such a sinful person.

I retracted my hand from her and she grinned at me. "You no leave me Pretty." It was all she said and stroked my face with her hand.

I noticed that the bandage in her head is showing a bit of her blood that wasn't there earlier. I touched her head lightly.

"Are you hurting?." I asked.

She just nodded slightly and I stood up. She was about to protest when, "I will speak to your doctor now and I will be back." I told her and she pouted again.
"I promise. I will bring you a sucker when I get back." I smiled at her and her eyes lit up like christmas.

"Okay. You promise pretty?." She smiled at me and leaned back on her bed.

"I promise, now be a good girl and wait for me okay?." I said as I tuck her back. I heard her grunt a little as she move her left leg.

"Okay." She said as she stares at me. I hastily walked outside the room and closed the door.

I found her doctor waiting for me outside. "Doctor, I would like to know what is happening in there." I said as I glare at him.

"I was waiting for her parents to forward all her medical records."

"What do you mean 'forward'? They are not gonna see their child?."

"Yes unfortunately. Mister Hawthorne is somewhat also in a medical condition right now that I am not allowed to disclose. However, I assured Miss Hawthorne's parents that she is doing well and out of danger."

I just sighed and frown.

"What about the behavior that she have right now doctor? Is it from the accident? I am also in the practice of medicine but in another field. Most likely in the field of what Miss Hawthorne is in right now." I crossed my arms on my chest.

"Yes, you are quite known in the circle Doctor Clements. And I am glad that Miss DeVaughn left you with Miss Hawthorne. You can understand her behavior either it's because of the medicine we gave her awhile ago after the accident or a trauma or maybe a behavior she already possess." He said as he scanned his tab in his hand.

"What do you mean by 'a behavior she already possess'?." I frowned even more.

"Well, it seems that Miss Hawthorne is on a therapy and see's a Psychiatrist every twice a month. That is what Mrs. Hawthorne told me awhile ago when she called. She didn't tell me what was the reason but as I said, I am waiting for the medical records to be forwarded."

I nodded and huffed.

"So what we can do now is wait for it and I will diagnose her after I have the medical records. And as a Professional, I know that you know the drill Doctor Clements. We just make sure that she won't do anything to harm herself."

"Of course."

"Miss DeVaughn told me that you will be assisting Miss Hawthorne all the while."

"Yes. And I also know that her painkiller is wearing out. And her gauze should be changed." I said as I stroll back to the room.

"I will send someone to change it and for the painkiller, she will have another dose in an hour."

I nodded and opened the door. Just as I was about to call for her, I heard a crash inside the bathroom.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷
So so sorry about the long update guys. A lot has come up from school, family, work and to school again. I can't promise to update always but as soon as I get the hang of everything, I will.

Lovelots and don't forget to vote and comment regarding the story.

❤❤🍎