Chapter 28

"But you're doing it now." I say.

"Doing what?". She asks.

"Synchronizing your body and what you're feeling."

"If I synchronize my body and my own feelings, you would be sprawled across that table, torn clothes, legs wide open and me fucking you senseless." She says with a little bit darker shade of her eyes.

"That's inappropriate." Is all I can say as another air tried to escape my chest.

"It is." She says with a shrug.

"I don't want to have any complications on this---". I was interrupted by a loud intro of the song of Jessie J. After the first stanza, the phone stopped. "As I was saying, I don't need to-".

She got a body like an hourglass
But I can give it to you all the time

I stood up and grabbed my bag.

"Hello?".

"Hello Victoria. I just want to ask if you're gonna be coming over tonight." Robin says.

"I'm---, yes." I say.

"Okay. Do you want to eat out or do you want to order a takeout?". He asks.

"Just takeout. Look... Robin, I'm in the middle of something important. I will be calling you back in an hour." I say and looked at Diana who stares intently at me.

"Okay. See ya." He says and I ended the call.

"Your boyfriend seems to be in a hurry.

"He's not my boyfriend." I didn't even knew why I said that.

"Okay. I'm all drained for today. I'll be seeing you tomorrow Professor." She says in a dismissive tone.

Even though I know that I am slowly making a progress, I have to take things a little more slowly than expected.

"I'm going to call you tomorrow because I feel like I'm going out." She says and stands up. I glanced at the clock. It is barely 5 in the afternoon.

"You have not eaten anything-".

"You should go now. I will fix something and I'm sure Toni will drop by later." She says as she slowly walks to the kitchen.

I grabbed my notebook and my bag from the table and headed towards the door.

"Keep warm and safe Professor." She says with a dripping voice that could melt the iceberg.

"You too." I say and walked out.

---------_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

The dinner on Robin's penthouse was quite boring and I barely touched my salad. He keeps on talking about somebody from his company and how his other 'golf buddies' would like to have a 'group date'.

I just nodded and answered the necessary yes or no questions. Of course I wouldn't go to one of those.

"Robin. I am sure that you misunderstood why I came here." I say.

"Of course I understand, Victoria. When have I didn't?". He says as he takes a sip of his wine.

I leaned back on the chair, "Undress." I say in a commanding tone.

He smirks and stands up putting his hands up in the air.

He starts to unbuckle his pants and his growing manhood is pointing at me. I dabbed my lips with the napkin and stood up. Lifting my dress up my waist and removing my thong. I carefully folded it and put it in my bag.