Part 2

Mina's pov
The next day I woke up and Jungkook wasn't beside me anymore. I stand up and went to the kitchen to eat something for breakfast.

I wasn't that hungry so I just ate some fruits and then went to the living room to clean the mess that we made yesterday.

I started cleaning and when I was done I was exhausted but I couldn't waste any time. I went again to the kitchen and prepared lunch for the boys just like always.

Everyday I go to their company and give them my homemade food. I want them healthy and energetic.

I quickly made seven lunch boxes and went to dress up. I chose something simple.

I took the boxes and went out of the dorm

I took the boxes and went out of the dorm. Then called a taxi and within some minutes I was already on my way to the company.

After awhile I was there. I payed the driver and exited the taxi. The guards already knew me so I didn't have to explain who I was and just went in but before that I smiled and greeted them.

I went to my boys practice room and they were dancing their knew choreography. When they were ready and the music stopped I clapped and now all the attention was on me.

They all ran to me to hug me but Jungkookie was first.
"Babyyy I missed you" he said that and lifted me and spun me around.
"But we saw each other yesterday and you saw me also this morning".

"Yah put her down and let us hug her too" my brother said and Jungkook didn't have any other choice so he put me down.

Within a second all of them were hugging me.
"Boys I made you lunch" I pointed the boxes and all forgot about me when they saw food.

"Sis did you ate?" Jimin was asking with concern in his voice because he knows that I don't eat regularly.

"Oppa I ate already don't think about me and eat the food that I made fast. It may be cold already" I answered but I saw that my answer didn't convince him enough.

"Baby you don't have to starve yourself. You are skinnier then Suga hyung now." I saw that Jungkook was also worried.

"I said that I ate oppas please stop I don't starve myself it's just I'm not always hungry just like you" wow that was a good comeback.

"Kids these days so disrespectful towards food" Jin oppa couldn't hold his comment anymore.
And we all laughed.

The next few hours I stayed with them and watched them practicing. They are amazing just like always.It was time to go home.

I usually would go with them with their van but today I decided to go home with a taxi. I didn't know why I just felt like it.

I told bye to the boys and entered the taxi. The driver started driving and the boys were behind us.

But I didn't know that this was going to be the biggest mistake I made in my life.....