Part 3

Authors pov
Everything was fine. She was talking to the driver that happened to be the same as earlier. Mina was friendly just like always and this man who was probably in his 50s were getting along pretty well.

On the radio there were old songs and Mina knew them which made both of them to sing along together.

But that was a huge mistake. They were too into the song to see that a truck was coming in their way. They weren't wrong. The truck wasn't on the right side of the road. So they didn't expect something like that.

The driver didn't have time to react. It was too late. The only way was to turn the car but that will risk others live too. We both decided that we don't want anyone hurt so the only way Now was the truck to hit us.

The other vehicle didn't even made an effort to stop and it caused the two vehicles to bang into each other.

The crash was really big. Bts were shocked and some were already crying. Everyone on the road exited their cars and ran to see. They immediately called an ambulance too.

Bts were standing like statues while watching their precious little baby being put in the ambulance full with blood. They were told that for her there is a chance but for the driver it was over.

The driver of the truck was arrested because he was drunk while driving. He will be probably in jail for a few years because of that. However Bts ran to their van and started driving after the ambulance to the hospital.

They said there was a chance that she could survive....
But unfortunately....
"We are sorry, we tried our best to save her but she lost a lot of blood during the surgery"

Jungkook couldn't hold it anymore and grabbed the doctor's collar and started shouting." You did your best?!! Why isn't she alive then?!? Why did you lied to us that she could survive?!"

He couldn't hold if back no one could.The members tried to calm him but he didn't listen.
"How do you think her family will feel? What about me? What about her brothers?!"

"Jungkook enough!" Yoongi shouted. Everyone were a crying mess. She was their everything.
"She actually said something before she died..."
The doctor said with a little scared expression.

All look at him with teary eyes.
"What? What she said?" The eldest had the courage to ask this question.
"She said that she is really sorry that she can't say goodbye to her special ones. She knew that her condition was bad and couldn't survive. Her last words were to forget about her and live you lives happy also she wants you to know that she loved you all very much especially her boyfriend she mentioned about him and a massage for him is to find someone better then her someone that won't leave him like she did unexpectedly"

The boys couldn't hold anything back anymore. They were all crying without stopping. Someone were hugging each other to feel warmth but their hearts were empty now.