Part 8

I went home after my small walk. I entered the mansion and saw my mom was cooking in the kitchen.

I slowly went to her and hugged her from behind." Hello mom"

"Hi sweetie. Where were you?" She turned to me and asked.

" You always want me to go out so I decided today to go for a walk and i even eat ice cream" I flashed her a sweet smile.

" I'm so happy that you do things like normal kids! I'm tired of your sleepy attitude!" She said in playful way.

" mom how could you? I thought you loved me just how I am!" I made a cute pouting face.

" Of course I love you! Look how sweet are you! But you should be sweet with others too!" Now she was looking at me worried.

" You know I'm trying. Today I helped one man!"

"Really? Come on help me to lay the table and then tell me"

I helped her and then we sat and started eating.

"So...tell me"

"Oh year right! I was at a ice cream shop like I told you and I saw this man he was looking at me but that's another story so however when he was going out he forgot his wallet and I called him and gave it to him back but then he called me Mina. I don't even know a girl with this name"

" Sweetheart don't be so aggressive. Everyone make mistakes and he just thought you were someone else not a big deal."

"Yeah you are right I'm overreacting but he was so annoying. Looking at me like he saw a ghost!"

We continued our dinner and we talked about my Mother's Day. She told me that today was pretty exhausting for her and she wanted to go to sleep early.

That's why I suggested to wash the dishes and she was so happy. I'm so grateful that I made her happy today.

She is always telling me that even if I'm bad sometimes I will always be her sunshine so I don't want to disappoint her.

After I washed the dishes I went to my room. It was all black. I like dark colors. My mom is telling me that I look better in bright colors.

Maybe tomorrow I will go shopping. I will buy some colorful things and this will make her happy again tomorrow.

Soon there is a business party that she wants me to attend with her and then I will wear something different from black what I'm always wearing.