Part 13

It's been a few days since I saw the boys. I was again in my life full with darkness.

Today was the day of the party that I had to go with mom. I didn't want to go but I already promised her and didn't want to disappoint her.

It was already lunch time when I woke up. I decided to skip lunch because I wasn't hungry.

It's been my habit not to eat much anymore. From when I was little I didn't like to eat because of my dream being a model.

You have always been skinny and fit. Many companies tried to make you their model but you refused.

However you went to take a shower because soon your mother was coming home stylists to prepare you for the evening.

After your long shower you went to the living room and just sat on the couch waiting for your mom.

You decided to open your phone and check these boys. After all they were walking with masks, didn't want to attract attention so you thought that maybe they are famous.

You wrote their names and it showed that they were from a famous Korean band called Bts.

You played some of their songs and actually you thought that they weren't that bad.

Music was one of the things that you really liked. You were good at many things but never liked to bring it in people faces that you are better then them.

You liked to sing but you loved to rap it was something that can make you happy.

While you were listening to their songs you didn't hear that your mother was home.

" What are you watching?" You were startled of her voice behind you.

"Oh mom! You are home! And that's nothing just a band that I found"

"Ok...now go in your room and I will send the stylists to help you"

"Ok mom"

You went to your room and after 5 minutes they were there. You didn't greet them not did they because they knew that you wouldn't answer.

You sat on a chair and they started doing your make up and hair.

When they were done they exited your room and you started wearing your dress for the night.

This is how I looked like:

(Ignore the girl's face and hair color)

Just like I promised mom I wasn't wearing dark clothes. She will be surprised that I listened to her.

I stepped out of my room and went to my mother's. She was still preparing.

"Mom?" She turned to my direction and saw me. Her eyes widened.

"Oh my daughter! You are so beautiful!" She ran to me and hugged me tightly.

"I'm so glad you listened to me. You don't know how wonderful you look like that"

"Thanks mom. Are you ready?"

"Yeah I'm now. The limo is waiting for us in front of the mansion. Today I'm going to introduce you to two of my closest friends."

"And who are they"

"One of The is in the music industry. He is a manager of band that is going to perform at the party and the other one is a fashion designer that want you to be his main model. They will do a collaboration and this band is making a music video and the models are going to perform there"

"So you are telling me that I will be shoot in some band music video with other models from your friend's model company?"

"Exactly"