Part 7

After you ate your ice cream which you rarely do because the ice cream wasn't your favorite thing it was just that today was really hot and you wanted something to cool off you went home.

Let me introduce your life. Now you are 20 years old but your birthday is coming soon so you will be turning 21.

You were born in Daegu but your parents didn't want you so you were in orphanage.

You stayed there for 5 years but a lady that was really kind decided to adopt you.

She lived alone in a big mansion in Seoul and you like all small kids wanted to have some pretty castle and everything was like a dream to you.

You moved in Seoul with her and she treated you like her own daughter. She didn't have a husband so you grew without father.

You didn't have anyone except her. She was your everything, your angel that helped you to escape from the orphanage.

Back there the other kids bullied you and you were so weak. That's why you almost never leave the mansion.

That's why you are always cold to the others. From outside you are like ice but from inside you are still this cute little princess.

The only person that knew your real self is your adoptive mother. You always listen to her but not for one thing.

She wants you to go out more often to have friends and that's why on this day you decided to go out just to make her happy.

One mistake that she made was to listen to you for something. You wanted to study from home because of your fear from the others of bullying you.

And she agreed but now she understand what a big mistake she made. Now your didn't have anyone just like before and she was worried that something could happen to her and you won't have even one friend to help you.

When you were little you had a dream and it was to be a model. Your mom was always telling you that you are gorgeous and she will help you because she was famous but your dream slowly faded.

You just wanted to stay home. To sleep and be alone. You weren't always smiling and oblivious not a cheerful one. You could be nice to others but you will do it forcefully.

But little did you know that you life will soon change....