Chapter 28

We went to the hospital together with Yoongi and some nurses took blood to test it so we can see if we are related.

They told us that tomorrow we will find out. I have to admit I was excited. I could tell Yoongi was excited too because he was always smiling.

"Why are you smiling non stop?" I asked him and he just smiled wider.

"How can I not be happy when tomorrow I will know if you are my precious lost sister"

"I'm not lost and never was. I'm abandoned" now I was sad. I can't tell that I hate my life now. I actually love it because mom is always here for me and I'm glad that she adopted me but my life could be more easier in the beginning if I had a family. A real one.

"Y/n I'm so sorry and I can't understand my parents why they did it in the first place. Yes we were poor but how can a parent leave his child" Yoongi was looking at me with watery eyes.

" Hey it's ok I like my life don't worry they didn't do anything bad-" he cut me off and continued.

"No they could at least search for you when we had money. But I think they didn't do it and I'm really disappointed."

" Yoongi oppa they are your parents don't be so harsh with them because of me. After all I'm nothing to them"

" Don't you talk like that Y/n! Please don't make me angry! You are their child!"

"Maybe..."

" It's not a maybe. It's a fact. I don't even understand why we made this test I'm sure we are siblings after all you look like-"

"Yeah Mina. I look like Mina. I know that already. Probably it's hard for you to look at me and to not become sad because she is gone. I know that I will never be like her and replace her in your heart"

" No you won't replace her. She will always be in our hearts but you will build your own place there and I'm sure you already built it. Y/n we don't know each other for long time but I'm thankful that I had the chance to find you. You replace our broken hearts with new ones that now beat for you. You made us happy again and we love you on our own way"

Now the two of us were crying. I hugged him tightly and he hugged back. People were watching us but we didn't care. His words touched me. I didn't know that I'm this special to someone.

After all the crying we made our way home. The others were probably waiting for us for dinner. I hope that no one recognized Yoongi with me or it will be a huge scandal.

We entered the mansion and the smell of food hit us. We went together to the dining room and saw the others already waiting for us.

"So how was it?" Jin asked.

"We will find out tomorrow" Yoongi answered while sitting on his chair.

" This remains me. Y/n when you find out tomorrow and you are siblings are you going to see your real parents?" Namjoon spoke.

" Let's talk about this tomorrow after the results."