Chapter 31

Jungkook's pov
We left the stage and it was time for Y/n and the girls to start dancing. I saw that she was nervous.

If I were in her place I admit I will be nervous too. The boys and I quickly wished her the best and sat to watch her.

She danced so good. And this dance was sexy. I never saw her this happy. The stage was only hers like she is the queen and no one can stop her. She was dancing so freely and didn't care about anything.

I saw her looking at me sometimes and I couldn't move my eyes from hers too. I'm starting to have a huge amount of feelings towards her.

She is so perfect. The crowd was crazy about her. They were screaming and clapping.

I think she will have many fans and mostly they will be boys if she is continuing like that.

I think if she is feeling the same but probably not I can't just tell her that I like her. Or can I? No I shouldn't.

Why would she has feelings for someone like me. I should just admire her from a far that's the best way for now.

Your POV
This performance was amazing. I never felt like that. I can't describe it. It was just wonderful.

If this is what it feels always when you are on the stage then I will surely become an idol.

While I was dancing I was looking at the crowd. They weren't my fans but they were cheering for me and it warmed my heart.

Also I caught Jungkook looking right in me. For a while I was looking at him also. It felt like he wanted to tell me something true his eyes.

But now I can't think about that. After the performance I ran to my dressing room and after  one minute the boys came.

They stared screaming and jumping with me. I'm glad that I made them proud. They were so happy for me.

Unfortunately they had to continue their concert but before that we group hugged and decided after that to make a little party for all of us at home.