Part 22

Today mom was leaving. I got up early in the morning to tell her goodbye.

I was hugging her for 30 minutes because I didn't want her to go away from me even for a week but she is going for 3 months.

Unfortunately she left. I was sitting alone in the living room when the bell rang. I was so lazy to go and open the door and for my luck the maid was here to open it.

This is probably Bts. I heard that she welcomed them and told them to come in. While I was still laying on the couch in my pajamas.

They entered and gasped. The maid excused herself and went to prepare breakfast for us. I should thank her she has done many things for me but I never thanked her she will be surprised for sure.

" Y/n!!We are here!" I heard Hobi shouting.

" Where are you?!" This time it was Jimin.

" Living room!" I shouted back.

They came and I saw their hands full with bags. V had the most. " wow guys you took many things"

" We are staying for 3 months here so of course and I couldn't leave all my Gucci clothes alone at the dorm" Tae said while hugging his bags.

" He loves his clothes very much don't mind him. However did you eat?" Jin looked at me.

" Um no I was waiting for you guys."

" And if we came later? Y/n you promised." Jungkook said.

" Guys don't worry I was going to eat if you didn't come I was just too lazy."

" Yeah we see" Namjoon laughed.

" Where are our rooms because I couldn't get enough sleep and I want to take a nap?" My sleeping soulmate Yoongi spoke.

" Uhh do I have to get up...."

"You have no choice. Jungkook you know what to do"

" This is our way to make Yoongi stand up" he came to me and started tickling me. The others join too.

I was laughing and screaming for help. The maid heard and came. " Aunt Rose please help!"

She was shocked that I knew her name and that I actually talked to her and not scold her like I was doing before.

She came and helped me. " Thank you very much auntie"

" You..you know my name? And you are talking to me?.." like I said she didn't expected this.

" Oh course! You work for me and mom for many years! And I'm sorry that I was cold to you before." I looked down.

" Young miss I forgive you after all I'm just a maid."

" No! You aren't and I'm sorry that I didn't show you before I wasn't that talkative person. And please don't call me like that it's Y/n for you." I smiled at her widely.

Bts were just watching and not saying anything.
" Thank you young mi- oh I mean Y/n!"

I went to her and hugged her. She was startled at first but then hugged me back. I want to change...I want to be a better person.

" Come on now all of you I prepared breakfast. Then I will show you your rooms!" She said and we all went to the dining room.

She prepared so many things. Bts were speechless and couldn't wait and started eating immediately. I sat on my chair but I saw auntie to go to the kitchen.

" Auntie where are you going?"

" Oh I don't want to disturb you so I'm going to clean your mother's room"

" Bur What are you talking? Come eat with us the work can wait!"

" But I-"

" No buts! Come sit next to me!"

She sat next to me and Jungkook was sitting on my other side. " What you did was amazing"  he said in my ear and continued eating.