Part 12

We arrived at their mansion and it was big but not like mine even though they were 7 and I'm alone with mom.

I was still hesitating if I should follow them inside but decided to just go with the flow so we all went inside and were in big living room.

" We made a big mistake that we didn't introduce ourselves. So you already know Yoongi and Jungkook. My name is Namjoon and this is Jin, Hobi, Jimin and Tae."

He started pointing at the other guys and I tried to remember their name.

"Can someone please tell me what's going on?" Jungkook couldn't fight anymore his curiosity so he asked.

" Actually I don't know too. I had a lonely life that I didn't like much but however and one day I decided to eat ice cream and that's when things started" I started telling the whole story.

"So you aren't actually Mina?" I could see the pain in Jungkook's eyes.

" She isn't but I think we found something really interesting." Jimin said.

"Yoongi you should ask your parents if Mina had a twin. They should know."

"You are right I should call them now"  and he took his phone from his jacket.

I was nervous. No one saw it because I can hide my feelings pretty well.  But that's what I thought.

"You look nervous. It's ok I don't know the whole story and why they think you are Mina's twin yeah you look exactly the same but however just calm down" Jungkook tried to make me calm.

His words were a full mess. Probably he was still shocked but I appreciate that he tried.

" Mom how are you? ....oh good...I'm calling because I wanted to ask a question....yeah so...are you hiding something from me....I mean something from the past...like a sister...Did Mina had a twin?

When he asked that question everything was silent. He didn't said anything either. Maybe I'm not-

" WHY?! Why did you lied to me to us all the time. Why when you could didn't bring her back......TOO LATE?! She was your daughter too!!! How can you? No I won't bring her to you! You don't deserve her!

Then he hung up. We already knew the truth.

"Y/n..." Yoongi tried to say something but I couldn't hold back.

I ran out of this mansion and for my luck there was a taxi near by so I took it before the boys chaise me back.

I told the driver where to drop me and he drove off on full speed just like I told him.

My eyes were full with tears. I'm a mistake..they didn't want me...no one ever wanted me.

They chose Mina and not me. From the day I was born I was destined my life to be hell.