Chapter 29

It's been a week after we found out the results and they are that we are really siblings. When we found out Yoongi was extremely happy I never saw him like that before.

I was a happy too that I found my real brother but I couldn't say that I don't feel a little bit sad.  This reminds me when my real or should I say our parents left me.

I understand that they couldn't take responsibility for twins but at least they could try to find a solution and not just abandon me.

Someday I will try to meet them but I'm too sensitive now. Yoongi told me that they already know about me and they want to meet me but I'm not ready.

I also told mom and she was happy but I know that she is scared. Scared to lose me. She thinks that I will leave her and go to my real parents but I won't do that.

I feel her like my real mom after all she was with me all this years.

However when Bts found out they were screaming like crazy. They gave me so much hugs and there were presents too because they made a party.

Now I feel them more like a family then before. And I can tell that I'm really close with them. I can't believe that they changed me.

I was so cold and didn't want attention from others but now I can't survive a day without Jin's cooking, Namjoon's long speeches what we should do or not do, my brother's laziness and sometimes overprotective ways towards me, Hobi's loud voice, Tae's sudden hugs, Jimin's cute face that I like to squish and Jungkook craziness.

Me and the maknae line are the closest. We mostly hang out but my favorite is when Jungkook and I make pranks to the others.

Jungkook and I got closer with time. Sometimes I feel butterflies when he is looking at me or hugs me. I should stop this feelings because it's wrong but I can't.

Suddenly while I was thinking all of that what happened only for a week the front door opened and I knew that were the boys. Tomorrow is their concert and my first performance and we all are really tired because of practices.

" We are home!" Hobi oppa shouted like always. Then they entered the living room where I was.

" It's smells nice. Did you cook dinner?" Yoongi oppa asked while coming towards me.

He came to me and hug me and I just smiled.
" Y/n you didn't have to. You know I could make it"

" No Jin oppa you ate more exhausted just like the others and you need rest so you will look more handsome tomorrow on your concert so let's go eat now and then sleep"

" Yeyyy food" Tae together with Jimin and Jungkook ran to the kitchen and we followed behind them.