Chapter 36

I woke up because someone was shouting. I couldn't understand because I was too sleepy. Then I felt someone moving next to me. I was startled at opened my eyes.

" Everyone come here fast! Y/n is with Jungkook in one bed!!" Jimin was shouting while Tae was standing dumbfounded.

Jungkook? Oh right I felt asleep with him next to me this early morning. While I was thinking the others were already in my room.

" What the hell?!" Yoongi oppa went to my bed and shook Jungkook.

" Jungkook why are you sleeping next to my sister?" He asked the sleepy boy.

" Umm we talked during the night and I was too lazy to go to my room and i have to admit I also wanted to cuddle with my girlfriend"

Oh no he said I was his girlfriend.....

" GIRLFRIEND?!" Everyone shouted expect us two.

" Y/n, Jungkook do you have something to tell us?" Jin oppa asked.

" Are you hiding something important from us? Like a relationship?" Hobi oppa spoke.

" Actually it happened during the night so we aren't hiding anything we are in relationship for only 3 hours" I told them the truth.

" And how? What happened and why during the night? What was Jungkook doing in your room" my brother asked a million questions that annoyed me but I kept calm.

" Me and Y/n had a fight yesterday and I told her things I shouldn't have to because I was jealous and my room is beside hers and I heard her cry and I came here to clear the things. Then we confessed and boom we are in relationship it's easy"

" Are you sure you like Y/n and not because she-"

" No Namjoon hyung! I don't like her because she looks like Mina! Stop with this. I like her because she is Y/n"

" Wait wait a little did you just said that you made my sister cry?"

" Yoongi oppa it's nothing really everything is ok now"

" Let's celebrate this this evening because now Y/n has to go! Go go!"

I was so glad that Jin oppa reminded me. I quickly rushed to the bathroom to get ready.

When I took shower and went out of the bathroom no one was in my room. I started dressing myself and someone knocked on my door.

" Wait!" I shouted. I quickly put on my clothes and opened the door. There it stood my one and only Jungkook.

" Are you ready? I'm coming with you to the company"

" Ok let's go!"

We told the others goodbye and I kissed their cheeks then me and Jungkook went out. When we entered the car I saw Jungkook looking like a sad puppy.

" You have the others kiss but not to me"

He started pointing to his cheek. I leaned to his cheek and was ready to kiss it when he moved and I kissed his lips instead.

I immediately started blushing while he was smiling brightly. " That's better " he said while smiling more widely.

I turned my head on the other side because I couldn't look at him in the eyes. It wasn't my first kiss but you know I'm new in this things and every kiss that I have with Jungkook feels so special just like a first one.