Chapter 37

Jungkook and I arrived at the company just on time. We separated because I had to do my hair and makeup done and of course to dress myself.

We are going to shoot it in an studio just me, Baekhyun and the musicians. I was a little nervous because this is going to be my first time singing like this.

We sit on our seats and the director told us what to do. When to smile, to look at each other and something like that.

I saw Jungkook standing there. He was looking jealous again but not like before because now he knows I'm his. He was just watching from a far.

Me and Baekhyun made a lot of mistakes during filming it but it was fun. It didn't take us long because we didn't have to do something special.

In the end this is how the video looked.

" Y/n , Baekhyun you did great! It's going to be a wonderful debut for the two of you. Now Baekhyun will continue his training and then become part of a new group called Exo while you Y/n you can start your solo career" Sejin came to us to greet us.

" Thank you Sejin" We both bowed to him.

Then suddenly someone hugged me from behind and then turned me around.

" Omg Jungkook you scared me!"

I hit his shoulder but he lifted me" You did great! You are such an amazing singer my angel"

" Yah put me down!"

" Wait are you two in relationship?" Sejin asked.

" Yeah sorry manager that I didn't ask for your permission but I really  like Y/n"

" That's not a problem Jungkook we just have to tell the army about it. You know it right?"

" I know"

" But Let's first Y/n become famous then we will announce it. You can make it at your concert that is coming next month. During this time Y/n will make her own video and I'm sure she will win a lot of hearts so for now keep in quiet ok?"

" Thank you manager!" We both said excitedly.

It was time to go home and I told the staff goodbye then it came to Baekhyun. We both hugged.

" It was pleasure to work with you Y/n and I hope we will meet soon and don't forget to watch my band when it debut!"

" Of course I will and I also hope that we can see each other someday. It was really fun to work with you. Wish you all the best!"

Then me And Jungkook went home. When we opened the door there were All my oppas waiting for us to come.

" Y/n!!!" They all ran to us and formed a circle.

" How was it?"
" When are we going to watch it?"
" Are you tired?"
" Are you hungry I bet you haven't eaten all day"

" Guys give her space let us come inside properly and change our clothes in something comfortable then we will talk in the living room."

I was glad that Jungkook suggested this. I quickly changed because I didn't want the boys to wait too much.

I told them everything then we watched the video it was really good I have to admit and they liked it too.

Then we started our celebration for mine and Jungkook's relationship and ate a special dinner that all of them made When me and Jungkook weren't home.

It was so kind to do it and it was actually delicious too. Then we washed the dishes like a big family would do and then went to bed.

Jungkook again came to my room with the excuse that he again wanted to cuddle with me and I couldn't complain because I wanted to.

He hugged me and we bought fell asleep almost immediately because of the tiring day and because we have a new exciting day coming the next day. The boys are going again to work I mean to practice and I'm going to check how the model agency is and if they need me because soon I will start my own idol career.