Part 21

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. The bed was uncomfortable for sure. I looked around and saw that I was at a hospital.

Just then someone entered the room. " Y/n you are awake!!" It was Bts

" Yeah I'm fine. But can someone tell me what happened?"

" You fainted in your dressing room and for your luck Jungkook saw you and we brought you here immediately" Jin said.

" But why? I'm perfectly fine.."

" No you aren't and we are going to talk a lot about your health and your eating habits" Yoongi said in a angry way.

" Y/n how can you not eat?! Don't you know that you need energy during the day? When are you actually eating?!" Jungkook was also angry.

" Hey calm down I just fainted not a big deal."

" Not a big deal?! Y/n this is serious!!" He lost his temper.

" Jungkook why are you shouting at me?!"

" It's because I don't want you to make the same mistake as Mina..."

" Look Y/n we aren't telling you this for no reason it's just that Mina didn't eat too and she had some healthy problems after that. We are worried about you" Namjoon said.

" I'm sorry that I shouted tho..."

" I forgive you just don't be like that again. And ok I understand I will eat more."

" No no young lady. Everyday I will talk to your mother to look after you and if you skip again I will make you breakfast, lunch and dinner every day." Jin spoke to me.

" Ok I understand" Just when I said that someone entered the room again. It was mom.

" My baby!!! I won't leave you again to not eat! I told you that you should but aren't listening! How-" I cut her

" Mom they already scolded me no need to do it again" she went to me and hugged me really tight that I couldn't breathe.

" Mo-m I....can't....breathe!"

She released the hug. " so can I go home?"

" Actually I wanted to talk to you all about something...I'm learning for a business trip and I will come after 3 months"

" But mom you are going to miss my birthday! But don't worry I won't make the house a mess the maid will help me"

" This is the reason I wanted to talk with the boys too. Boys I know you for s long time and I know that you are responsible. And even Yoongi may be my daughter's brother which we should check soon but that's something different, so I trust you and I want you to look after my daughter and if it's possible to live with you"

" WHAT?! Noo! No way I'm leaving with 7 boys!"

" This will be great madam we can look after her eating habits also don't worry she is always welcome in our dorm" Namjoon like a leader said.

" I talked to Sejin and he said that it's not a problem. Also you can live in my mansion because it's larger and Y/n will feel better if it's not a problem"

"Wow yes! We will live like rich people!" V said excited.

" But mom I'm not little anymore I don't need babysitters!"

" Don't complain it's decided"