Chapter 32

After I was waiting for the boys Sejin came to me. " Y/n you did amazing! The crowd was cheering for you even when you went out of stage!"

" Sejin thank you that you made me do this it was really wonderful."

" This means that you are going to start a career?" This voice it was my mom's.

I turned around and saw her smiling brightly at me. I didn't waste any time and ran to her. " Mom I thought you are coming after 2 months!"

" I was supposed to but what a mother will I be to miss my daughter's first performance"

We were hugging so tightly. I missed her a lot. It's been only a month but it felt like years.

" For how long are you staying?"

" I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon sadly.." I wasn't sad that she was leaving this soon because I was happy that I at least saw her.

We talked a little with her and Sejin and didn't know that the concert actually was over. While we were chatting the boys came.

They were all sweaty but of course they looked hot." Auntie you are here?!" Tae oppa like a person who loves hugs went to my mom and hugged her.

" Yah Taehyung you at least could change you are sweaty. You will make auntie dirty!" Jin oppa said.

" There isn't a problem Jin" my mom spoke.

" Let's go home I'm so tired" Yoongi oppa came to me and leaned on my shoulder.

" Oh Yoongi so you are really my daughter's brother! That's awesome! Now I feel like I have a daughter and 7 sons this is so exiting!"

" Mom Let's go home the boys are tired"

We went home but on our way we bought food because we were too exhausted to cook something.

When we entered the mansion all of the boys ran to the living room to lay on the couches.

" Move Jimin! I want to lay too!"
" No hyung lay there!"
" Jungkook you are laying on my foot!"

" Is this how it is every day Y/n?" My mother asked.

" Yeah it happens almost every time the couches are empty and they are tired"

" Boys come on get up let's celebrate Y/n's performance and your successful concert!"

" We are coming auntie!"

" You know you can call me mom I'm feeling already like your mother. You can always count on me" then she winked at them.

Then we all went to eat. We bought pizza and it was huge. While we were eating and chatting my phone rang. It was Sejin.

-Hello Y/n!
- Hey Sejin What is it? Why are you calling this late?
-I just got a call. It's from another music company and they watch you today and they are amazed.
-So?
-They want you to work with their trainee and to make a collaboration.
-You mean a duet?
- Yeah it's going to be great for your and the other trainee career. It will give you a good start then you will continue being solo.
- Oh ok sounds interesting. When we will meet?
- Tomorrow. Come at 10 am at our company and say to the boys that they can rest tomorrow.
- Ok I will tell them. See you soon!

I hung up and everyone were looking at me.
" Who was it?" Mom asked.

" It was Sejin and he said that I will make a duet with a trainee from another company and we will meet tomorrow. Oh and also boys you can rest tomorrow."

" Is it a girl or a boy?" Jungkook spoke suddenly.

"I don't know actually"

" Can I come with you?" He asked again.

"Sure! Anyone want to join?"

" Me!"
"Me too!"

"So the maknae line are coming with you. We are just going to chill without this noisy people around" Yoongi oppa said.