Chapter 26

Jungkook's pov
She suddenly hugged me. I was startled at first but hugged her back. I don't know what is happening with me my heart started to beat faster. While we were hugging she said" Jungkook I want to ask you something"

I was curious what she wanted to ask" go on" was all I said.

" Why are you being so strict with me. I mean you always control me if I eat and some other things?"

This caught me out of guard. I actually don't know why myself. Maybe is because we are friends and we of course friends care for each other but why I feel different.

" it's because I care for you Y/n"  it slipped out of my mouth. I saw her cheeks becoming red even though I was still hugging her.

Just when she was about to say something someone interrupted us.

Your POV
"And what do you think you two are doing?" Yoongi entered the kitchen.

We immediately separated. I was so glad that he came because I didn't know what to say in this moment.

My heart was beating like crazy. Never in my life I have experienced this before. Jungkook What are you doing to me?

" umm I...we ..." Jungkook started saying.

" we just hugged. Something wrong? Can't friends hug?" I said confidently.

" But Y/n! I'm your brother and you don't hug meeee~ I want a hug too!"

" First of all we don't know about being siblings yet which reminds me that we should go check tomorrow after your work and my practice and second you can come to me and hug me anytime you want"

"Suga hyung you are cute when you are acting like this. I haven't seen you doing it since-" Jungkook cut his sentence and his expression saddened.

" Yah Jungkook you ruined the moment but however let's go we should sleep and leave her do the dishes"

Then they just left. I felt a little disappointed because the only thing that they see in me is her I want them to like me because of me not just that I look like her.

I think I have started to have feelings towards Jungkook and I don't know when it happened. But I know that this is wrong. He still loves her and I can't do anything about it.

I can't force him to love me. Because I know that I'm not her.