Chapter 23

After breakfast I showed the guys around the mansion and they picked up theirs rooms. They were all close to mine.

Today we had a day off from work. " So What are we gonna do?" I asked.

" We can teach you some of our songs and dances!" Hobi suggested.

" Hmm I don't think you will catch up with me boys I'm pretty good" I wink playfully at them.

" Wow someone is competing I'm impressed I love challenges" Jungkook was now smirking with the others.

" Let's see what you can do bae!" Jimin said.

" For your information I'm really shy to do something in front of people but you are close to me so I will do my best. Beside it I can't decline this and skip beating you!"

" Pretty confident. Let's make a bet. If you win we will do what you want but if we win you will do what we want" Jin said.

" But we don't have judge"

" I will call Sejin hyung" Namjoon spoke while calling already their manager.

Unfortunately he accepted the offer and came almost immediately. We went to our rooms to change first in comfortable clothes.

When we were ready we went to my dancing room. They already knew it because of the tour I gave them earlier. So only Sejin was impressed.

" Let's start First with someone of you boys. Who is going to be?" I asked.

" I want" and of course it was Jungkook.

" Ok Jungkook you can start" Sejin said while playing the music.

And Jungkook started dancing.

I have to admit he is good. After awhile Hobi joined for a little too and then the song ended. I knew that all of them are good dancers of course why would they be idols if they can't dance.

Everyone were clapping including me and Sejin. " My turn boys"

When I finished everyone were looking at me with disbelief. I knew it that they didn't believe me that I can dance.

" Wow" was all I heard.

" I told you. So who is the winner" I was proudly smirking.

" Guys You were both very good. I can't decide but Y/n you are amazing. Why don't you do something with your skills?"

" Umm...I'm shy and I don't think I have so much talent"

" Are you kidding you are great!" Tae said and came to hug me. The others join too.

" What about we make a deal. The boys have a concert soon. Why don't you join the concert with one dance and if you can make it we will think about your career?" Sejin suggested.

" I think this is too much and I'm a model you forgot?"

" This won't stop you from making another career. I mean you can continue be model and this will help you a lot if you become a idol too"

" Please Y/n!!" Bts were looking at me with puppy eyes.

" Ughh fine! Just stop looking at me like that! It's creepy!"

" I will talk to your mother if she is ok with it and you can start preparing. I will send you two other girls to dance together so you will feel better on the stage knowing that you aren't alone. Now I'm taking my leave. See you soon!"

He left and I glared at the boys. " It's your fault I'm in this situation!"

They started running and I was chasing them. It's hard to chase 7 boys but I will manage somehow.