Part 17

It was 7:30 when my alarm clock rang. I just wanted to switch it off but I couldn't.

You can't even imagine how sleepy I was. I wanted to sleep at least 6 hours more. It's not that I want a lot just a few hours more sleep.

I lazily got up and went to take a shower. I made it quick because I didn't have time .

When I was ready I chose something to wear. It was definitely my style this time.

When I was ready I went downstairs and saw mom in the kitchen

" I see you are again with that dark colors"

" Mom you know that I love them!" I went to her and hugged her.

" and by the way good morning mom. What are you making for breakfast?"

"It's something simple. Yoghurt with fruits. I know that you don't like eating but this will give you energy during the day."

" ok mom" we ate and talked.

When we finished I suggested to wash the plates but mom told me to leave them to the maid.

Everyday a maid is coming home to clean. Usually I only see her when she has to clean my room but we don't talk much.

She is a good woman but you know I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone.

We went to the car and it drove us exactly at the company. Mom took a day off from her work even though she was the boss and it's complicated but she did it for me.

When we reached there I was so excited but didn't show it. We went inside and the company was big.

There were many good looking boys and girls walking around.

Mom took me to Taemin's office. He was already there.

" Oh look who's here. My two favorite girls! Come inside we have many things to discuss"

We sat on a big couch that was in his office. He was sitting on a chair in front of us.

" First of all I want to tell you that I just talked to Sejin and he told me that we can't shoot today because unfortunately one of the boys got sick. So for today we will do some photo shoots with you Y/n. After all you are our main face."

" You mean that I will be on magazines and billboards?"

" Of course! Sweetheart what did you expect!" My mom looking at me.

" I don't know it's just that I never ever in my life have been a model and now I'm suddenly the main model"

" It's because you are gorgeous my little Y/n" Taemin said.