Chapter 39 (final)

It's been a month. Now I'm a successful idol and my first video was released three weeks ago. It's called Sober and I'm really proud of it. It looks like that

I'm working on some new songs and after a few months I will have my first concert. I have my own fandom now and there mostly are boys and my boyfriend is a little jealous when I went to a fan meeting two weeks ago.

I'm amazed that I became so soon an idol and now I'm already famous. It's also probably because I hang out with Bts too and people are seeing me often when they learned that I'm Yoongi oppa's sister.

A few days ago I also went to see my real parents they were crying when they saw me. I was a little uncomfortable at first but I promised mom that I will accept my real parents.

Now I'm more comfortable with them and I think with the time I will learn to love them.

However today Bts have a concert and I'm a little nervous because Jungkook is going to tell the army's that I'm his girlfriend.

We talked to our manager and he told us that today is the right time for this. I haven't seen Jungkook all day and the boys too.

They left early this morning for a final practice and now was afternoon. The concert was starting at 6 pm and now was 5 so I started preparing myself.

I had to look presentable so I make my hair and make up and chose this outfit.

I wanted to wear this dress because I want army to not think of me on the wrong way

I wanted to wear this dress because I want army to not think of me on the wrong way. I want to look worthy for Jungkook.

I took my purse and went to the car. The driver drove me to the concert. After 15 minutes we were there. He parked far away from the crowd and a put on my mask so no one recognizes me.

I went to the back door of the concert hall and went to Bts's resting room. They were there and their make up artist were making their make up obviously.

" Hey boys are you ready?" I asked them.

" Oh Y/n you are here!" Tae oppa was the first one to speak.

" And you are beautiful like always my lady"

" She is not your lady Jimin she is mine so back off!" Jungkook said that and went to me.

" Are you ready to tell the army?"

" Jungkook I'm ready if you are...I will understand if you don't want-"

He cut me off when he put his finger on my mouth." Stop talking nonsense I'm more than ready. I want everyone to know that you are mine"

He leaned in and kissed me. " Ewww can you cut this we are still here!" Yoongi oppa said.

" Yoongi you are just jealous that Jungkook has a girlfriend and you not" Jin oppa spoke and everyone laughed except Yoongi oppa.

" Haha so funny" He said in a sarcastic way.

" Noooo oppa don't be mad!!" I ran to hug him.

" You are this Jungkook? She is choosing my side and not yours" And he stick his tongue.

Just then the manager knocked and told the boys that they had to be ready in 5 minutes. I wished them good luck, kissed their cheeks except Jungkook he wanted a kiss on the lips and then they left.

After they were gone I sat on a couch and started looking at my phone. When I was fed up with this I went to watch some of their performance.

It's been two hours and the concert was ending soon. Now I was feeling more anxious than before.

Suddenly the music stopped and Jungkook started speaking. " Are you enjoying the concert?! I'm glad to hear that. Actually we have a little surprise. I want you to meet one special person to me. She isn't just special to me but to the whole band and we love her so much but my love towards her is different. Today I announce that I have a girlfriend and we have been dating for a month and half almost and she makes me so happy so please accept her. You probably know her because her name is Min Y/n and she is my hyung's sister. Now can we cheer for her. Y/n can you come out now"

I was nervous but when I stepped on the stage and looked at his eyes every nervousness in me was gone. It was like there were only me and him.

" Army! This is my girlfriend and I hope you like her too. I'm sorry if I disappointed you but love is something that you can't control."

Everyone started cheering. Some were crying also. I was crying too because of happiness his words were so sweet.

He came to me and held my hands.
" Y/n I love you and please stay with me forever. Don't you think of leaving me"

" I love you too Jungkook and I promise I never will leave you"

The end