Chapter 25

" wow you did amazing girls" It was Bts and Hobi spoke first.

Alexa and Mia that were standing beside me were about to black out. They were shocked.

" Oh boys you came early! Meet my partners Alexa and Mia"

" It's pleasure to meet you girls" Jimin always the flirt said.

Of course they blushed after hearing this even though he didn't said almost anything.

" Actually these girls really wanted to meet you boys and I promise them that if you come early like you did I will introduce you to each other"

" Oh we see. Let's introduce ourselves then I'm Namjoon but if you you can call me rm"

" No need to do it we already know you" Mia said shyly.

" Aww look at them they are blushing!" Tae went and squished their cheeks.

" Tae you are hurting them!" Jin like always is very caring.

" Before I forget. Y/n did you eat?" Jungkook asked.

"Ummm.... I forgot....."

" Y/n! How can-" I cut him off.

" Sorry I'm really sorry. Let's go eat now! All of us. Girl are you coming?"

" We would gladly accept but we have plans already. We can hang out another day. Now we will go. See you tomorrow Y/n and bye Bts!"

They excused themselves but before they left they went to me and hugged me. I didn't expect this but it felt good. Now I have other friends and I'm happy.

I accompanied them to the door and they left. I turned around and saw 7 angry boys. I knew why they were angry. It was because of me and my meals.

" Y/n...." Everyone were looking at me while glaring.

I didn't said anything and ran to the kitchen. They of course chased me.

" Ok ok I already apologized! Let's make a deal I will make the dinner tonight for all of us and then wash the dishes alone for punishment!"

" Sounds good to us"

Then they just left and went to the living room probably to watch tv leaving me alone in the kitchen.

After almost two hours of cooking I was finally ready and already exhausted. I put everything on the dining table and called the boys.

I made a lot and I couldn't see the table from all the dishes. When they finally arrived they looked shocked.

" Sit down and let's eat already stop starring like idiots that have never seen food in their lives"

The sat and immediately started eating. Everyone complimented my cooking and I was happy but my happiness had to end.

Now I had to wash all the dishes alone. I started doing it but there were many. Probably I will do it for at least one or two hours. I had to dry them too not only wash them.

I'm thinking about buying a dishwasher in the future. I was so lost in thoughts that I didn't hear someone entering.

" Need some help?" I jumped from the sudden voice behind me. I already recognized it, it was Jungkook.

" I would gladly accept but this is my punishment"

" Don't worry I will help you and we will don't tell the others besides they are already asleep."

" You are a life saver!" I don't know but I suddenly felt like hugging him so I did it.

He didn't expect this sudden hug but then he hugged back.

" Jungkook I want to ask you something.."

" Go on"

" Why are you being so strict with me. I mean you always control me if I eat and some other things?"

" It's because I care for you Y/n."