Part 10

Authors pov
Jin and the others expect Jungkook were at the shop all day waiting for her.

"Hyung do you think she will come?"Jimin asked the older.

"I'm not sure but I hope"

"You have hope I'm here after all!" Hobi couldn't hold his charms.

"Hyungs.... look at the door...."  Taehyung said and the others looked at the direction.

Everyone's eyes widened expect Jin's because he already have seen her.

"That's her!" Namjoon pointed at her with mouth open wide.

Y/n saw them sitting on a table near the window and recognized one familiar face.

She wasn't in mood to deal with anyone but the stares from these boys were bothering her.

Y/n was now beside them and was looking at them with angry face. They stayed silent just looking at her.

" Yah! Stop starting at me like I'm a ghost! Will ya?!"

Yoongi was going to cry. After so many time he finally saw his little sister. The others were teary too.

" why are you continuing and not replying me?! You know today was an awful day because some boy bumped into me and now you! And hey boy from yesterday why don't you tell your friends that I'm not Mina or what her name was because I'm sick of hearing her name!"

Everyone could see that she was really angry. They all wanted just to hug her but they knew that this wasn't their sister.

" sorry we won't bother you again you just look like someone we know" Namjoon was the one to apologize.

" and who is she? How can I look like her?"

Jimin took out his phone and showed Y/n a picture.

" Yah perverts how you have my pictures?!!" You were shocked.

Before they could say anything you continued" But wait my hair is long and I never dressed like that. How?"

"It's because it's not you. This is my sister Mina"

That was the picture:

Now you were speechless

Now you were speechless. You were actually the same.

"We..we are...the same...Tell me more about her"

" Like you see she looked the same as you. Her name was Mina and she was 20 years old. She has a brother that's me. My name is Min Yoongi. I'm her real brother but these boys here were like her brothers too. She had a boyfriend who isn't here with us now. Everyone could tell she was the sweetest and caring person"

"Oh I see... we are quite opposite in personality but I'm also 20 years old."

" Are you sure you aren't connected to Min's family" Jin asked.

"How could I know I'm an orphan. My family gave me to orphanage when I was just born. The only thing that I know about myself is that I'm born in Daegu"

" are you sure?"

"100% sure..."