Pas terminé

I didn't proof read, sorry . All the love x
-me
.
.
.

Harry's POV

Louis' been really reluctant on my plan, I know its a dangerous situation but we really don't have an option unless he want to do this forever.

Him and I are getting ready to leave to my friends house but he seems unsure

"So Whose this friend, you never told me about her." he says as his head pops out of the jumper he puts on

"She's kind of like a friend but not really" i tell him not meeting his eyes

"What do you mean? Like and acquaintance? thats really posh" he says

"No and not its not. You're posh Louis William Tomlinson" i tell him

"Yea okay Harry Edward Styles" he responds

"heeyy".

"Okay then who is she" he asks again

"its a long story, ill tell you later, C'mon lets go" i say walking past him

He sighs and gives up. I really don't want to tell him. I don't want him to know what I did, how i wanted to feel and the things i did only numbed me. but i can't avoid it forever

Before we leave we chat with my mom for a while; she looks, better. Her smile isn't completely there but some of it is and its fine.

We step out and the cold air hits us, we walk to the car and drive. The radio is on and The fray is playing, my heart feels like its being tugged. So many past memories with Louis that we'll always have but we aren't the same.

My heart beat begins to beat faster and faster as we get closer, It feels like i cant breathe. Like all of the air in the atmosphere has been sucked out and none is left for us to inhale. Without this air i feel dizzy and my heart beat is beating as fast as it can to try and get blood pumping to my body, i feel like im gasping for air and we're here.

"This is it right?" Louis asks

I can't speak, words are caught in my throat, all i do is nod.

I send her a message and we step out of the car and up to the door. Before we can knock she appears. I feel like im being held under water, and the bubbles are going to the surface, im being pushed down and my head feels like its going to explode.

"I've missed you"she says as she hugs me, I tightly hug her back and i kind of feel like i can breath just a little. I pull away and turn to Louis who looks confused. "And you must be Louis" she says.

He nods and gives her a hug,"Nice to meet ya love. Erm..How did you know my name" he asks.

"Oh well H told me" she said

"Oh H told, well isn't that nice of him" he says a bit annoyed at the fact that she called me the nickname he knows only Gemma and him occasionally calls me.

She makes way for us to, walk in and leads us to the main room, she tells us to wait as she calls down her father.

"So now are you going to tell me who she is, H" he whispers

"Are you mad you sound mad? are you jealous" i ask

"No, i just want to know why she calls you H, she must be pretty close with you"he says

Before i could speak her father comes in and smiles.

"Harold! Nice to see you" he says going for an embrace