Trepidation

Hello.....I-I my sorry i've been gone. Thank you to everyone that has read my fic and is still reading it. I love all of you guys, I really do :') This is the last chapter, the end of the fic. I also don't know how to write smut so sorry for that. As well as apologies for well you'll see....

All the love

-e.

Harrys POV

We laid against the tree, before we knew it the sun was shining brightly through the leaves. I looked at Louis and his brow was furrowed. He must be in pain but really.. aren't we all.

Well that's a bit harsh. I know.

His head was rested on my shoulder he looked so peaceful but I didn't want to wake him. Then again he looks like his in pain. I lightly shook him.

"Louis" I whispered.

"Mmm leave me alone." he responded.

"Love, are you in pain?" I asked.

"Just leave me please, I'm comfortable." he managed to mumble.

"C'mon, I can see your face. You're in pain, just shift your weight." I say.

"I'll just change my face and then you can't tell." He says with a smile.

"You just admitted you're in pain Louis."

He grunted and then slowly sat up. "I was so comfortable. I don't know why you had to move me, geez."

I rolled my eyes and sat up with him. It's so peaceful out here, I wish I could be here forever. No worries or problems or people to face. It reminds me of when we were little and had well, little worries.

No pun intended.

There's a bit of a warm breeze, I close my eyes for a moment and let the breeze touch my face. I think this is being alive feels like or somewhat.

"Are you in there ?" Louis asks.

"Yeah sorry just thinking" I say.

"I wish we could live here" he whispers.

"In a forest?"

"What? Do you not want to live in a forest with all the animals and the birds." he asks.

"Maybe if I was Tarzan." I say.

We sat here for a couple of hours and I managed to convince Louis to come home with me so that he wouldn't be in pain.

--------------------------

---------------------------------------

"Do you clean your room?" He ask looking around at all the clothes that is thrown on the the floor.

"I don't know if you have noticed but I've been a little occupied." I tell him.

"Some of this clothes isn't even mine, its yours Lou."

he nods and laughs a little.

A couple of hours pass and Louis is passed out. I think the pain that he doesn't wan to admit too. tires him out.

I clean up some of his and my shirts. Then start to put them in a pile, Clean and dirty.