Chapter Nine

Charlie's POV

After lunch we went to find a place to watch the parade in Adventureland. The street was already crowded with people so it was hard to get a front row spot; we were pretty much stuck behind a lot of people. Bendy and I held Mama's hands, having to move closer to each other to talk since it was impossible to hear over the people cheering and Festival of Fantasy on full blast.

"How're we supposed to find Mickey in all this?" Bendy cried over the noise.

"I don't know! We might have to force our way through!"

Mama kneeled down by us and spoke as loud as she could so we could hear.

"Charlie, I'm gonna go do something real quick! You two can watch the parade then when I get back we'll go on a few more rides then it's time to go home!"

"Yes ma'am!" we both said.

Mama left us, maneuvering through the building crowd. We still had to get through though. Right now the first two floats were going by; I could tell by the music that the first was a princess float with Belle, Cinderella, Tiana, Anna, and Elsa, the second was a Tangled float with Rapunzel. Then a float for The Little Mermaid and soon Peter Pan would be up. We had to get to the front soon or we'd miss a chance to see Mickey. I attempted to move between peoples legs, but they only got annoyed and told me to stop or moved so I couldn't get by. For the happiest place on earth, it sure was full of rude people.

"Dang it, I hate people! This is ridiculous, how are we supposed to—"

"Up we go!"

"Wh—"

Bendy lost his form and dropped into a puddle, moving under me. Before I could say anything, I was suddenly lifted from the ground and I could see the whole parade right over everyone's heads. I looked down at Bendy to see on was on his shoulders; he was now in the form of an adult with the same hair and pale skin, but a more mature clothing style.

"What the—!"

"I told you I can change my size at will, gummy bear~" he winked.

"Don't call me that!" I hissed and pushed on his head, making him laugh and pinch my sides.

"Alright alright, tell me about this! Who're they?"

Right now it was the Peter Pan float. Captain Hook was standing on a swinging anchor and waving to the crowd while Peter and Wendy stood atop the boat, and Tinkerbell was behind waving her wand.

"It's Peter Pan 1953. Those are cast members dressed as the villain, Captain Hook, the main characters, Peter and Wendy, and Peter's fairy friend, Tinkerbell," I explained.

"Ohhh!"

I couldn't see his face well, but I knew Bendy was amazed by the sight. He held me steady with his right hand to point out the next float.

"What's that one right there!"

"That's from Pixar's Brave 2012. The girl there is the main character, Merida. She's the first and only princess from Pixar. Her movie is really cool, she accidentally turns her mom into a bear!" I said.

"You gotta let me see that one!" Bendy laughed.

Soon after, the Sleeping Beauty float of a big metal dragon came through, then a bunch of dancing cast members dressed as characters from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Pinnochio and Alice in Wonderland. They took up a little time with their dancing and saying hello to children close to the parade's pathway. But soon enough the last two floats would go by, and Mickey would be on the last one.