Chapter Eleven

Charlie's POV

I woke up with my Stitch plushie and I was wearing nothing but yesterday's shirt and underwear.

I could barely remember what happened yesterday—wait, yes I do, I got saved by a fucking warrior princess trying to help an ink demon find a talking mouse. I must be on some sick drug...

I slid out of bed, grabbed my phone, and went downstairs.

"Mama? Dad? Wally?" No answer. I sat on the couch and stared to dial Mama's number when—

"G'morning!"

"UWAH!"

I jumped and fell over in the pillows. Bendy popped up from behind the couch and sat beside me.

"Your folks left for work. It's just me and you, pal!"

I sat back up, glaring at Bendy. He was really getting on my nerves...

"Where's Wally?" I asked.

"I don't know. When your parents came back last night I didn't see him, guess he skipped town,"

"Oh," I rolled my eyes, "nah, he's fine. Sometimes when he gets drunk he hangs out at one of his friend's houses for days on end,"

I took my phone back out and checked my schedule for today.

"Why don't your parents know about that stuff?" Bendy asked.

"I don't know. Wally's an ass, but I'm saving my blackmail for the perfect moment," I said.

I heard Bendy groan at my swearing.

"Don't make me hafta' wash your mouth out with soap again!"

"Don't you dare!"

I had nothing going on today, luckily. I was sure Bendy wanted to go to Animal Kingdom and continue the search for Mickey, but I had no way of getting us there on our own.

"Bendy, I don't know how we'll get to Disney today. I don't have money for the bus or anything," I said.

"Why not call one of your adult friends?"

"Ugghh..." I sank back. "they're nbearable at the parks..."

"Why, did they do something bad?"

In seconds I was getting Vietnam flashbacks of those jokers running from Park Security; Garrison with Goofy's head in his hands, Zach carrying me under his arm while trying to get his car keys out his pocket, Connie attempting to eat one too many chocolate bars at once, and Sara laughing hysterically while posting the video that caused our troubles online. I was lucky that nobody noticed I was with them, or my parents could've gotten fired. And with Pandora nearing completion, I did not want to get Dad in trouble.

"Charlie? What's wrong?" Bendy shook my arm.

I suck in a breath and put my head down. I was really gonna regret this.

"Let me get dressed and we'll go..."

————

Bendy's POV

After Charlie was ready, we started walking down the street; I was in my child form. Charlie said we were going to get his pal, Zach, saying he was the only one in the group that wouldn't intentionally cause trouble. Apparently things get crazy when they're all together.

"Zach doesn't have classes today until 7:00 at night, we can tell him we wanna see my dad and we need a ride. He won't wanna go in the park with us and we can be on our own,"

"And your daddy'll bring us home?"

I saw Charlie bite his lip and he looked at me.

"Correct. And, word of advice, calling your father daddy may have be acceptable in your time, but today it's kinda inappropriate,"

"How?"

"I'll explain later..."

We walked up to a lovely little house with flowers growing all over the lawn. One of the nice girls in my studio had flowers given to her as gifts from Joey all the time; she always gave me one since I could never go out and get flowers myself. It's a shame what happened to her...

Charlie went up to the front door and got on his tiptoes to ring the doorbell. A few minutes passed and there was no answer.

"Hey, Zach!!" Charlie cried out and rang the bell again.

"Is he not home?" I asked.

"He should be! I know everyone's schedules, he spends Wednesdays at home!"

"Well maybe he's out somewh—"

The door suddenly flew open. That Korean boy from yesterday was there, but his hair a little messed up and he didn't have a shirt on.

"Charlie! What is it—I thought we weren't all meeting up until tomorrow night! Who's your friend?" he made a sheepish smile and tried to fix his hair.

"I'm Benny!" I smiled.

"And we need a ride. Were you asleep or something?" Charlie added.

"Ahh, y-yeah, missed my alarm! Y'know how it is!"

"You don't have work or classes on Wednesdays, you don't need an alarm."

Zach looked like he was at a loss for words, then a voice called out from behind him.

"Babe, hurry up, I'm lonely!"

"In a second!" Zach pushed the door a little, "Give me five minutes, ok?" then he shut the door.

Charlie stuck his tongue out and shuddered before putting his hands over his face.

"Zach, grosss..." he groaned.

"That'll be you in 15 years~!" I smirked.

"Shut uuupp!!"