Chapter Twenty-Eight

Charlie's POV

    When I came to, my head hurt like hell. I tried to move but my body didn't listen. I saw now that my hands were tied behind my back in a chair.

"What...? What the fuck...?!"

Beside me I saw Connie and Zach, also tied to chairs and looking dazed. Sara and Garrison were on my other side. Connie was breathing heavily and tugging at her restraints as she began to panic.

"What's going on?! Where are we?!" Connie cried.

   "What happened...?" Garrison said groggily, "We were on the bus then..."

"Let us out of here!!"

Connie's screams drowned out everyone else. The place we were in was dark and the only light source was above us. I tugged at the ropes, hoping my tiny hands would slip out but nope. For once being tiny has failed me.

   "Agghh, Connie shut the fuck up!" I cried when I grew impatient. All of them stopped making noise.

   "Alright... whoever did this to us, you better show yourself and tell me what you want before I get mad!"

I waited for an answer. Then I heard some voices whispering from somewhere in the dark. There was a groan and then an older guy walked into the light.

"Very well, if it'll keep you all quiet,"

"Should I call ya Yokai or Mr. Callaghan?" I said, not really caring.

"Callaghan would be alright," he said.

"Why not someone more threatening like Jafar or Frollo?"

"Well, we needed someone you wouldn't recognize right away,"

I rolled my eyes. "Well, whatever the fuck is going on, someone better tell me now,"

"Does your mother know you talk like that?"

"Does your mother know you kidnap little boys?"

Callaghan smirked and a chuckle escaped his mouth. Even though we're probably in danger, I was kinda having fun with this. The same couldn't be said about my friends though. Sara was the first to exclaim.

"What the hell is going on here?!"

"Charlie, how do you know this guy?!" Zach cried.

"You all know him. He's the villain from Big Hero 6. All the Disney characters are real and they live in the parks," I explained.

"Hell nah, you're messing with us, right? That's not possible!" Garrison said.

"Oh but it is,"

I saw a pair of eyes break through the dark. Shere Khan emerged beside Callaghan, a wicked yet smug grin on his face. He looked just like a real tiger, which was enough to scare the crap out the others, but not me.

"Uh oh, big kitty," I snickered.

"Watch it, man-cub!" Shere Khan got in my face and growled so I could see his very realistic fangs. "I could rip you apart limb from limb!"

"Oh, looka the big kitty's angry face! Gonna kiss hiiim~!" I poked my lips out and teased.

Shere Khan snarled. I was literally laughing in the face of death while my friends were panicking over my safety. All this time around toons must be messing with my head.

"Shere Khan, back off. The boy needs to be alive, remember?" Callaghan said.

The tiger huffed, never taking his eyes off me as he backed away. I was tempted to say 'bye bye, kitty!', but I didn't want to push it.