Chapter Twenty-Five

Bendy's POV

    After that mess of a prank was cleaned up, I got to meet a few of the other villains. I sat with a few of them, learning their names and listening to their stories and their pasts.

   "A year and nine months!" Mister Jafar was saying, "It took them a year and nine months to record my dialogue for the film!"

"Well at least your film wasn't almost delayed for animation troubles!" Miss Gothel said, "Punzie's hair was such a bother,"

It was so funny to see a bunch of villains laughing heartily like a bunch of pickled friends after work. When they asked me something I had to answer the best I could; my memories were still fuzzy after all.

"Bendy, dear, tell me something." Lady Tremaine said, "your company was going to give you a theme park weren't they? Whatever happened to that?"

"His own park! How interesting is that!" her daughters, Anastasia and Drizella, sat close by grinning widely; I heard they were both ugly, but they were actually really pretty. I thought they were princesses too at first.

   "I'm not too sure. I remember Mr. Drew hosted a big shindig for the announcement of the park, even got the best o' the best workin' on it. Then the whole project fell apart. Some of the rides and games are still in the studio too, just rustin' away in ink." I explained.

"That's such a shame," says Mister Jafar.

"Had Mr. Drew just sold your rights to Mr. Disney you'd get everything you want and more!" Lady Tremaine said.

"Really...?"

"Oh, but of course!" The Queen of Hearts joined in. "I dare say, you could've been more popular than the mouse himself!"

Me more popular than Mickey? In my dreams. Everyone loves him so much, and he's awfully sweet and funny. I could never top that... I'm just the creepy hell spawn.

"Mr. Bendy?" Dr. Facilier came by my side. "Follow me. There's someone that'd like to speak with you."

"Oh, ok, it's was nice talkin' to y'all!" I nodded to everyone before Dr. Facilier pulled me away. Everyone bid me farewells and I smiled.

"You get along with everyone quite well, Bendy." Dr. Facilier said as he led me to the other end of the room.

"I guess... I didn't think anyone would be so nice to me."

"And why not? You're a cute lil' doll, who wouldn't love ya?"

   Being called cute is so funny to me; my creators stopped calling me cute when pay got cut and people started going missing. After that they called me words I rather not repeat.

"Gosh, everybody's been so nice." I said blushing.

Dr. Facilier went around a corner where it was quieter to, what looked like, a backdoor.

   "So who wanted to talk to me?" I asked.

   "Told me he was an old friend of yours. He seemed very eager to see you again." Dr. Facilier opened the door and revealed a long, dark corridor. "Hurry now. He should be in there with his work."

An old friend? I can't think of anyone else from Disney I knew personally....

I went inside and Dr. Facilier shut the door behind me. This place felt cold. At the end of the corridor was a really big room that looked like some kind of science lab. In the middle of the room, down some steps, was an operating table, huge machinery was set up from corner to corner, and drawings of characters hung on thread all over the room. Was this a place meant for making characters?