Chapter Seventeen

Bendy's POV

We were taken back to the surface to a road that led to Pandora. There was no sight of any imposters, so it looked like we were in the clear.

Pandora was like something out of a dream; like we were in a jungle from another planet! It was full of employees busy putting the finishing touches, but I caught some sideways glances from a few here and there.

"Do they recognize you...?" I asked Tiana.

"Just keep calm and don't worry, sugar. I won't let any of them bother y'all," she said.

I spotted one Cast Member coming toward us, she looked really stern and serious for a Disney employee... I glanced at Charlie and hissed his name, he seemed to know everyone working here, I wanted to know if the woman was a imposter or not right away.

He looked back at her and sucked air between his teeth; that couldn't be good. Charlie urgently tugged at Tiana's arm quietly saying her name.

"Miss Tiana! Miss Yani is following us, you know Miss Yani, right?!"

"Oh, do I." Tiana had a bit of a grin on her face.

"We gotta do something!" Charlie said. "Miss Yani is really mean, she could get all of us in trouble!"

That definitely wasn't good. Tiana stopped and turned to face Miss Yani as she approached. Charlie came to my side and held my hand tight as they spoke.

"Tiana." Yani greeted her.

"Lovely to see you again, Yani~!" says Tiana, smiling pleasantly.

Yani looked down at us with and eyebrow raised. Charlie went pale and hid behind Tiana's leg.

"Hi, Miss Yani..."

"Hello Charlie. I see you brought another friend, this one is more... well behaved I assume?" she locked me under an intimidating stare that made me cower behind Tiana too.

"Don't worry, I assure you they've been behaving themselves all day." Tiana pat our heads.

Yani sighed and folded her arms.

"Charlie's father is busy setting up the animatronics in the river boat. So there better be a good reason you're here in daylight hours with these two."

Tiana looked around at the other people in the area. Then she stepped forward and spoke in a quieter tone.

"Walt sent me."

I saw surprise in Yani's eyes for a moment. Then they immediately became stern again.

"Alright then. I'll take care of them from here, and you go straight back to the tunnel, alright?"

Tiana gave a smile and a nod before getting a knee in front of us.

"It was so nice to meet you two. Good luck!"

Tiana gave us each a kiss on the cheek, I'm sure Charlie turned redder than a tomato, then she left as Yani led us deeper into Pandora. I noticed Charlie was still blushing and a little dazed and I nudged his shoulder.