03

They arrived at the crowded street of Hongdae in an hour. The area was still buzzing with nightlife. People walking around, getting in or out of a restaurant or a café. Some even went to the club. But not them. Mark and Ten went to a bar near an ice cream parlor.

"맥주의 집" (Maekjuye jib) or "House of Beer" was a bar owned by Park Chanyeol. He was a dropped out student. Got kicked out by one of the best, most prestigious universities in South Korea because he took a part in a demonstration. Park Chanyeol burned a picture of a president from their neighbor country, to show his protest towards the president's visit to Seoul. He didn't do it by himself, but he wore his university's jacket.

He got kicked out but that didn't matter. He had a stable relationship with his boyfriend, and his boyfriend's parents loved him. The Byun family supported Chanyeol, and let him stayed at their house. Byun Baekhyun, his boyfriend, still tutored him from time to time.

Mark and Ten entered the bar and soon got greeted by the smell of liquor. Mark instantly felt dizzy, but he loved it. He loved the feeling.

They went to a table on the corner, a big one which was always occupied by the owner and his hot boyfriend, Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Around them was people whom Mark knew.

Nakamoto Yuta from Japan, who was an exchange student at Chanyeol's previous university. Dirty-minded, but a great joker. Usually wore sleeveless shirt because he had those good ass biceps.

Dong Sicheng, another student who came from China. Was rumored to be dating Yuta. Mostly quiet, but dear Lord, he got drunk easily. Mark never really talked to him because Sicheng was hard to talk to.

Lee Taeyong, an employee at an insurance company. Couldn't drink for shit, low tolerance towards alcohol. Just there because he was a friend of Choi Minho. Smoked a lot.

Choi Minho, a young entrepreneur. Handsome as hell, tall like the Empire State Building. Went there wearing a suit. The most elegant person in the group.

Kim Heechul, no one knew what his occupation was. Wore aloha shirts. Loud and salty. Mark liked him a lot.

Johnny Seo, who worked with Mark's father. Johnny was laid back, so he didn't tell Mr. Lee about his son drinking and smoking cigarettes. Scary-looking man, but a softie inside.

And then there was Mark and Ten. Mark was the youngest there, but he felt comfortable with the hyungs. They didn't care how old he was, as long as he was chill with all the smokes and all the liquor.

Mark took a seat next to Taeyong, while Ten slipped right on top of Johnny's laps.

"Good to see you, Mark." Heechul smiled, he was already tipsy. "How was unemployment?"

"Shut up, hyung." Mark chuckled as he ordered a bottle of beer. He took one cigarette from his own pack, held it between his lips, and lit it off. Mark inhaled the cancer stick deeply, and puffed out a string of white smoke.

"Okay, okay, so as I was saying... The client was a total douchebag, I just kicked him out off my office. Said that he needed to see another person. I mean, it was a painful meeting." Taeyong huffed out smoke, which smelled like mint. Taeyong preferred vapes than cigarettes.

"But then you saw that fine piece of ass on the street eh?" Chanyeol nudged the man, and laughed. "Boy! Our Taeyongie has a crush on a college kid!"

"If he's a fine lad, then I don't see why he should try to get another man." Johnny took a sip of his Bloody Mary.

Mark's beer arrived, he quickly chugged a quarter of the bottle.

"Whoa. You're thirsty there, mate?" Minho asked, chuckling. That night he wore a blue suit which looked very pretty, Mark had to admit.