30

Haechan waited on the lobby with Yukhei next to him. The tall kingkong insisted to wait with him until Mark showed up.

"So, how are you guys going?" Yukhei asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, are you officially dating now?"

"What? No. Pfft." Haechan chuckled. "No, we're not dating."

"You wish you are."

"No. I hate him."

"You do?"

"Yes. He's really not my type."

"He's not?" Yukhei raised an eyebrow. "Then what is your type?"

"Definitely not someone like you."

"Uhuh, someone like Mark will do."

Haechan nearly choked Yukhei like what Renjun did to tame him down, when Mark's Mustang arrived. He rolled all the windows down, and Haechan could see the three boys on the backseat. Jaemin sat in between Jeno and Jisung, looking very ecstatic.

"Hyung!" Jisung waved his hand, but quickly pulled it back when he saw Yukhei.

Yukhei just laughed. "You must be Jisung. Haechan told me a little bit about you."

Mark got out of the car to open the passenger seat. "Come on in."

Haechan turned to Yukhei. "So, are you going to have a sleepover with Renjun at our place again?"

"I guess so..."

"I'm not going back to the dorm tonight, then. See you tomorrow, Yukhei." Haechan climbed into the passenger seat. Mark closed the door gently.

"Seriously, why don't you two date?" Yukhei asked him.

Mark laughed. "I don't know, haha. See you around, Yukhei. Have a fun night with Renjun, bro."

"You too."

Yukhei waited until Mark's Mustang left the parking lot before he turned on his heels, and got back inside. Little did Haechan and Mark knew, he wasn't going to spend his night with Renjun. He was going to eat a tube of ice cream and watch that K-Drama called Richman...

...and probably cry a little.

Meanwhile, Haechan had to be patient with Jeno, Jaemin, and Jisung whom bombarded him with questions. They mostly asked for details of what Mark and he did in Incheon. Mark had told them a small bit of information, but they thought Mark didn't tell them all about it.

"Honestly, we didn't do anything special. We just ate, sleep, walk around... We went to the beach thrice."

"Just that?" Jisung shrieked.

"Well, what do you expect, son?" Haechan turned his head around so he could face the three boys on the backseat.

"Souvenirs." Jaemin beamed, but Jisung and Jeno quickly nudged his ribs with their elbows. Jaemin pouted and let out a soft "ow".